requesting some skilling, fcape, torso, and quests

keeptheFaith

right now i have 45 range 45 prayer 65 defence, i would like to have range increased to 70 give or take. please let me know method of training, i will supply gear. Also i would like to know an estimated time allotment for this to be done, doesnt  have to be on the dot but something like hours days or even a week for example. Please have good feedback. quests i will ask about once range, fcape and torso have been acquired. thank you!

payment method: pp/osrs gp

Edited by keeptheFaith

3 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

right now i have 45 range 45 prayer 65 defence, i would like to have range increased to 70 give or take. please let me know method of training, i will supply gear. Also i would like to know an estimated time allotment for this to be done, doesnt  have to be on the dot but something like hours days or even a week for example. Please have good feedback. quests i will ask about once range, fcape and torso have been acquired. thank you!

payment method: pp

Can do the ranged on crabs for 17-20gp/xp, torso would be around 28M and the fire cape really varies on workers

Had 1063 feedback before my current profile you see now (also 2013 member) and currently 25B or so in gold sales :)

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Can do the ranged on crabs for 17-20gp/xp, torso would be around 28M and the fire cape really varies on workers

Had 1063 feedback before my current profile you see now (also 2013 member) and currently 25B or so in gold sales :)

estimated time for 45-70 range? I would do 28m for torso and lemme know about fcape. thank you

17 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

payment method: pp/osrs gp

Fire cape can be done in my service

Price depends on your your stats

Accounts under 50 ranged are priced individually, if you'd like to check standard prices for services for all ranged levels that'd interest you above 50 feel free to use price calculator on my website - www.sparta.rs