[Stable] OSBot 2.6.2

Patrick

• Developer

Hey,

This release brings the new ui to stable. Below you can find the entire change log since the previous stable release.

API CHANGES:
- Removed widget caching from world hopper, quests, logout tab, GE and shop api. Please let me know if you notice a difference and if it's on mirror or injection

FIXES:
- Plugins work again.
- Fix GrandExchange scrolling not working.
- Added dismiss all randoms setting back.
- Fixed the worldhopper hopping to league worlds & sometimes not hopping.
- Fixed an issue where input wouldn't re-enable after stopping the script.
- Fixed the configinterface performance issues.
- Fixed -autologin cli argument not working without the -login arg
- Fixed an issue with quest completion loading
- Added a missing break condition check in the worldhopper.
- Fixed cli args for script and username/pass not working if there are spaces in the name (Usage of "" is required for names with spaces eg -script "script name":args)
- Fixed a bug where the break manager would start during the welcome screen

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed the issue with trying to interact with obstacles (doors/gates/stairs) that shouldn't even be on the path and getting stuck.
- Added PathPreferenceProfile#setAllowQuestLinks to enable/disable quest requirement links (default enabled, fairy rings are ignored)
- Added Femi dialogue to the gnome stronghold gate

MISC:
- various small UI fixes
- Break profiles tab has been redesigned. Profiles can now be toggled to be active/inactive and can also be saved. Also fixed a bug where they weren't being activated.
- The logger can now be cleared.
- Added the option to use the hardware mouse. This has been added to see if using the hardware mouse has impact on banrate. From our testing it's looking promising. It will limit you to 1 tab which needs to be on the foreground at all time. For security reasons, it's not possible to disable human input and pressing the escape button will imidiately stop the running script. Pressing backspace will pause the script. For more information about how this works, check out https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/awt/Robot.html
- Added a link to the mirror guide on the startup page (WIP).
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot team

• Like 12
  • Heart 1

i tried the new client.in stealth mode CPU usage is a bit bigger than version 2.5.8.7 i last used. i checked low CPU mode and in 2.5.8.7 went to 0.8% but now its on ~1.5%. memory was 750-850mb and now i see its 650mb but i haven't run it many hours to see if it raises. i will try now adding second account....

btw is there a way to lower memory usage ?

edit1: i run now two accounts CPU usage is 2.5-4% and its always going up and down on these percentages. memory went from total 650mb to only 830mb which is kinda promising if you want a large farm but have only 16gb.

edit2:for some reason i am not able to see certain items in my inventory. example a bronze axe.

Edited by journey