Thinking of buying Vip but 1 question

ZeVo

5 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Yeah its possible, but indeed on seperate clients. Can also run this via CLI. 

I have just been messing about just getting use to things on F2P accounts and seeing what scripts work and which ones arnt as good. So far ive been using the Perfect minor premium script which seems to be alright. Any good ones you can recommend. Also whats the fastest way to get rid of trade restrictions aswell? is there any quick way past it or is it just easier to wait 20 hours? Also what you mean by CLI? Isnt that the command line? 

2 hours ago, ZeVo said:

I have just been messing about just getting use to things on F2P accounts and seeing what scripts work and which ones arnt as good. So far ive been using the Perfect minor premium script which seems to be alright. Any good ones you can recommend. Also whats the fastest way to get rid of trade restrictions aswell? is there any quick way past it or is it just easier to wait 20 hours? Also what you mean by CLI? Isnt that the command line? 

Getting rid of trade restrictions is: 20 hours ingame, 10 QP and 100 total level. The 10 QP and total level is easy, you can bot those. The 20 hours are hard cuase you will probably get banned or you'd have to afk 20 hours or so.

CLI is indeed command line. So running via command and not all via an interface. 

4 hours ago, ZeVo said:

I thought with proxifier it would have all clients running off the same ip? 

Look around on the forums and you can find a guide that will show you how to open each client with each proxy you want it to. The tricky part is opening all of them fast enough to not get the advertisement error. For example, with a little bit of work, I have mine set up to use 4 different proxies. I have 4 client icons on my desktop that each open in their own proxy using proxifier. It wont use any other IP but the proxy you have set for it so even if you lose connection to the proxy it wont leak your main IP. If you cant find the guide please PM me and I will do my best to help you find it! Good luck!

Edit: The user on this forum "Jesus1" has a guide on how to setup proxifier for different IPs. There's another guide out there, may not even be on this site, that will show you how to even setup the client icons to open with their own. It's pretty neat. 

Edited by Herpalerps

6 hours ago, Herpalerps said:

Look around on the forums and you can find a guide that will show you how to open each client with each proxy you want it to. The tricky part is opening all of them fast enough to not get the advertisement error. For example, with a little bit of work, I have mine set up to use 4 different proxies. I have 4 client icons on my desktop that each open in their own proxy using proxifier. It wont use any other IP but the proxy you have set for it so even if you lose connection to the proxy it wont leak your main IP. If you cant find the guide please PM me and I will do my best to help you find it! Good luck!

Edit: The user on this forum "Jesus1" has a guide on how to setup proxifier for different IPs. There's another guide out there, may not even be on this site, that will show you how to even setup the client icons to open with their own. It's pretty neat. 

I found the guide but 1 thing im not sure on is how to open multiple windows as you can only load 1 official OSRS client at a time?

8 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Getting rid of trade restrictions is: 20 hours ingame, 10 QP and 100 total level. The 10 QP and total level is easy, you can bot those. The 20 hours are hard cuase you will probably get banned or you'd have to afk 20 hours or so.

CLI is indeed command line. So running via command and not all via an interface. 

I thought it was 20 hours or 20 qp and 100 total level :( Looks is there a quest bot? that would be awesome! Thats clever you can just use Cmd to run everything. The only thing is I suck at remembering commands :D 

4 hours ago, ZeVo said:

I thought it was 20 hours or 20 qp and 100 total level :( Looks is there a quest bot? that would be awesome! Thats clever you can just use Cmd to run everything. The only thing is I suck at remembering commands :D 

Yeah there are quest bots taht help wtih that. And nope, you'd need it ALL, and total, and hours, and QP. 

1 hour ago, MaxedTitans said:

Yeah there are quest bots taht help wtih that. And nope, you'd need it ALL, and total, and hours, and QP. 

Well that sucks haha. Do you know the name of the bot for the quests? :)

1 hour ago, scoob1222 said:

I can see you got vip i hope you don’t regret it

vip is awesome specially mirror mode and running more than 2 clients

yup having 6 clients running all at once is awesome :D I couldn't really work mirror mode out though? I was trying to use it with proxifier but you can only open 1 official OSRS client at once?