How to use a socks5 proxy to create an account and bot (virmach proxy server)

ZeVo

So at first I was having some trouble working out how to use virmach socks proxy to create and account and bot so this way your main ip doesnt get sent to jagex at all. 

So after buying your proxy ips virmach by default sets the username to root and the port to 1080

Download maxthon browser and then goto settings and search proxy and then enable custom proxy and fill out the form (Making sure the type is set to socks5) 
I dont know any other browsers that support using socks5 proxys but maxthon is a good browser anyways. 

After this its fairly easy. Just load up OSbot and before selecting launch go over to the proxy tab and fill out the details for your proxy. Virmach sends you an email with your details (It mite be in spam) 
If you cant find the email you can find the details on your account area and the services tab on the virmach website. 

I hope this helps some of you. 

Edited by ZeVo

You can also use proxifier instead of filling out the form on OSbot. in the rules type "*.runescape.*" no quotes. The only thing about proxifier is that you can only have 1 ip for all bots. Its good to keep your bots away from your main but if 1 bot gets banned they all probably will. 

Edited by ZeVo

• ZeVo changed the title to How to use a socks5 proxy to create an account and bot (virmach proxy server)