Account locked after tutorial island?

ZeVo

I am using a proxy server from Proxy-seller and they do support RuneScape. 

On my Mac I change the network settings to the proxy and double check my ip on Google to make sure it matches the proxy IP. I then make the account on the RuneScape website. After that I log out the account. Set Osbot launcher to the details of the proxy making sure the IP is correct on the top of the window. For some reason when the proxy is enabled in network settings the Osbot client can't load RuneScape. Because of this I disable the proxy in network settings but leave it switched on in the Osbot settings. 

After completing tutorial island the account is locked because Jagex thinks it's stolen. I make sure the account is created and only signed in on the proxy IP on both the Operating system and in Osbot. 

There is no point doing account recovery because chances are it's being watched and will get banned very quickly. 

Can anyone give me some information on how I can resolve this? Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

they do support RuneScape

What does that mean?

20 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

There is no point doing account recovery because chances are it's being watched and will get banned very quickly. 

Not true.

20 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

Can anyone give me some information on how I can resolve this? Thank you. 

Buy better proxies....

3 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

When I say support I mean it works with RuneScape according to the proxy provider. 

I heard if you bot on a recovered account it will get banned within a day. 

I am not sure if the proxy is bad or I am doing something wrong. Hence why I asked for advice. 

get other proxys because the ones your using are getting you locked .

and he also informed you literally you can recover the acounts because 1day bans are not true 

FREE ADVISEE YAYY

Im gonna test out virmach proxy. The support of proxy seller said I was breaking the rules and that's why my account was locked and refused a refund lol. I said to them that they can keep my $8 and use it to improve on their terrible services. 

I seen on a post on this forum that virmach offer the best services so I am going to give them a whirl and I will reply to this thread with an update on how it goes.