Account buying + recovery experience?

annihilati0n

Hey guys,

Im thinking about buying some kind of alt account.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
You can buy accounts with no email set, which wouldnt be able to recover, so they say.

But is this true? you can recover account without knowing the set email but giving Jagex info about IP, previous passwords, and other kinds of info about the account.

I saw a nice account on Chicksgold, anyone got experience with this site?

p.s. if this is in the wrong section, sorry for that. didnt know if i could ask questions in the account buying section.

Kinds regards.

What ive read is that accounts are ALWAYS recoverable. I personally don't have any experience with this site. Depending on what kind of account and the reputation of the seller, you'll probs be fine. For most sellers it's not worth it to recover like a hcim with 99 fm or whatever. There are alot of accounts for sale on sythe aswell (if Im allowed to mention that here) :)

It depends on who you buy from imo, I bought an account from what seemed to be a decently repped person, they didn't have a crazy amount of rep but enough that I'd think they wouldn't throw it away. Few days after I bought the account it got recovered. If you want 100% security even if you do a recovery test, DO NOT buy an account from someone. Build stats on it thru services from a fresh lvl 3 made by you so that way it can't be recovered. That's a more expensive route to go I assume but ensures you won't get cucked by someone you think has more rep than they're willing to risk/throwaway. 

Edited by arbicrax172

41 minutes ago, annihilati0n said:

You can buy accounts with no email set, which wouldnt be able to recover, so they say.

Accounts are always recoverable regardless of whether an email has been set. They are the original owner which means they most likely have the IP address in which the account was created on as well as if they’ve bought membership they’ll have a reference. If you’re going to buy, buy from trusted members as it’s much less risk involved. 

7 hours ago, annihilati0n said:

Hey guys,

Im thinking about buying some kind of alt account.
Does anyone have any experience with this?

But is this true? you can recover account without knowing the set email but giving Jagex info about IP, previous passwords, and other kinds of info about the account.

I saw a nice account on Chicksgold, anyone got experience with this site?

p.s. if this is in the wrong section, sorry for that. didnt know if i could ask questions in the account buying section.

Kinds regards.

you are best off building the account by yourself or paying someone

no email is pure bullshit

yes. OO can always recover

buy off well-established members only -shiny ranks can be bought and charged back- preferably with paypal

regarding chicksgold

he ended up buying a beast med off me

what kind of alt are you looking for?

6 hours ago, Snulle said:

I wouldn't want to buy from anyone with a TWC. Generally yeah, you can never be 100% safe.

well shit

• Sad 1