Hunter Biden, son of current presidential candidate Joe Biden, got a footjob from his 14 year old niece. Global media blackout. Wake up.

irwtonrs1

20 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Are you living under a rock? There is video and photographic evidence of Hunter Biden receiving a footjob from his 14 year old niece. There are texts to prove Joe Biden knew this sexual abuse was occurring and did nothing. Not to mention all the money Joe Biden was using his son Hunter to get him through all their shady and illegal deals with foreign entities. "10% to the big guy".

This is only the tip of the iceberg for the #LaptopFromHell

I highly advise for you to start doing some serious research. The mainstream media are protecting Biden because they are all controlled by a hostile entity. The media is lying to you, QAnon is a US military operation, and nothing can stop what's coming.

You're in for a BIG surprise. 

Even if this is all true, I would still vote Biden over Trump. In fact, I already did! Have a good Tuesday. :)

15 hours ago, Medusa said:

Actually caring about american politics (Even as an american) is retarded. No matter who wins the election, you're gonna suffer

You're a psycho overcome with apathy, voting has real impacts on people, if it doesn't affect you then consider yourself very privileged. Oh wait, you live in Netherlands and have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.

23 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Are you living under a rock? There is video and photographic evidence of Hunter Biden receiving a footjob from his 14 year old niece. There are texts to prove Joe Biden knew this sexual abuse was occurring and did nothing. Not to mention all the money Joe Biden was using his son Hunter to get him through all their shady and illegal deals with foreign entities. "10% to the big guy".

This is only the tip of the iceberg for the #LaptopFromHell

I highly advise for you to start doing some serious research. The mainstream media are protecting Biden because they are all controlled by a hostile entity. The media is lying to you, QAnon is a US military operation, and nothing can stop what's coming.

You're in for a BIG surprise. 

Bud I just said hop on the Trump train bc the trump trains coming into town. Im a trump fan and i hate the democrat lebrials way and there views. I think you read my context wrong buddy.

13 hours ago, Eliot said:

You're a psycho overcome with apathy, voting has real impacts on people, if it doesn't affect you then consider yourself very privileged. Oh wait, you live in Netherlands and have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.

I'm like 12, I live in Denmark, and I don't care for politics. I'm just talking shit cuz the OP is obviously a troll

On 10/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, zfragale said:

Bud I just said hop on the Trump train bc the trump trains coming into town. Im a trump fan and i hate the democrat lebrials way and there views. I think you read my context wrong buddy.

You quoted my response which wasn't directed toward you lol, did you quote the wrong person?

Edited by irwtonrs1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...