account hack

jamesb96

27 minutes ago, jamesb96 said:

thanks for the reply, thing is they got through my authenticator (which is still active) and id left the osbot client open (not running) wile i was at work all day 

by the sounds of things you have a rat on your pc

18 minutes ago, jamesb96 said:

nope, just me mate, im not here to point fingers it just seems super suspicious 

and my main that I don't bot on is 100% untouched

I agree it sounds strange, but the only thing it would be if you haven't had a database breach or gave your info out, is you would have an infected computer via a rat or so via downloading certain things you should not be

- And no, it isn't OSBot before you say

28 minutes ago, jamesb96 said:

thanks for the reply, thing is they got through my authenticator (which is still active) and id left the osbot client open (not running) wile i was at work all day 

Sounds like you're accusing osbot of hacking your account. Only staff member I think would want to do that is Mald, and even for him thats not worth it. They don't earn anything from hacking your account

When you setup your details in the break management the information is stored locally to your device. The information is also encrypted meaning that it’s impossible that osbot who “hacked” you. out of all the members on the forums it seems unlikely that you were targeted for however much GP. It wouldn’t be worthwhile and a lot more people would have also experienced this. It sounds like either a data breach, RAT or your own carelessness which has caused this