Dispute against RSGOLD FAST

Jueix

Disputed member: [member=] RSGOLD FAST

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Decided to buy gold of rsgoldfast.com and after ordering never received a world to meet at by live chat. I decided to contact there live chat and got no help or any off my gold. The person called sunny on there live chat just kept sending me messages saying checking and asking for photos of my driving license which I sent and asked to phone me which I agreed to and they never did. I still haven't had a reply at the point of posting this, I started my order at 13.05 British time and its now 13.50 and he's not replied. 

Evidence:

Part 2: Rsgold fast 

Part 3 (proof i sent in id and further updates on what keeps being sent to me) Rsgold fast 3

Note: note I haven't disputed on paypal just yet incase they are having issues with live chat but will do soon if this isn't resolved. Opened a dispute and they started to reply on there live chat again saying I will get my gold when I close the dispute.

Edited by Jueix
Proof I sent id, they also phoned me yet still no gold

5 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I removed your evidence as it contains information that is sensitive. User has been placed in TWC and all threads removed. 

Since I opened a dispute on paypal they wanted me to close the dispute before I get any thing back off them after waiting an hour with constant messages saying checking, can we phone you etc etc. If I close the dispute they can just leave with the money. Wouldnt use this and recommend that for everyone. This was in the last 15 minutes since opening a PayPal dispute at 2. 

[hidden] ill let paypal deal with it from here. 

@Jueix

The way I have read the evidence here, RSGOLD FAST is going through their verification process to prevent fraudulent transactions and chargebacks against their website.

The LiveChat worker appeared to be checking the order and the verification at which point out of nowhere you told them they were a scam site and proceeded to chargeback the payment.

Without time stamps on the images we cannot determine how long you were waiting however the way it appears to me you have over reacted to their staff.

If you do not want to go through that verification process they should issue you a full refund.

It appears now that you have issued a chargeback we are stuck at a point where you want the GP before canceling the chargeback out of fear they won’t give you the GP and they want you to cancel the chargeback before they give you the GP out of fear that you will not cancel the chargeback after receiving the GP.

I advise RSGOLD FAST to refund the PayPal payment if that is still an option and you two go your separate ways. 

• Like 2

Hello, 

If you placed an order from RsGoldFast.com, then please provide me invoice Number, I will go to check and see what happened. If you did not receive your goods, we will do full refund 100%. In addition, our website stated the detailed Verification policy here you go https://www.rsgoldfast.com/Privacy-Policy.html. If you did not agree with that, then you should not try to buy. Please the owner help us restore Rsgoldfast account.

I have hidden the proof of the refund due to it containing sensitive information.

The proof given is a direct match to both the amount and the timestamp of the original transaction. The refund was provided VIA PayPal.

I am removing @RSGOLD FASTTWC because I do not believe there was ever a scam risk here.

@Jueix

When trading with gold sites, please understand the protocol websites will go through to protect themselves against fraud. 

What I saw in the messages you posted was you overreacting and calling them scammers almost immediately for no good reason.

I strongly advise you to understand the market and how these businesses operate before you try to purchase gold from a website again.

I have linked the LiveChat chat for public knowledge so people know there was no real risk of a scam here.

https://imgur.com/a/5fjYbve

• Like 4
  • Heart 1