New Goldfarming House Photos

Claire Lovely

So I started a RuneScape services recently and I have this great team in the Phillipines that is helping out. Recently they have moved into this new apartment and I thought that I would share some photos.

One of the things they like to do when not playing RuneScape is rescuing dogs that are abandoned by others or do not have a home. They currently have 6 rescues and are looking into getting much more.

We'll have a services thread down the line and we're excited to begin getting more customers.

rU4oVBJ.png

354AS55.png

Q6bTNFg.png

Qasd1Xn.png

IYvr8uu.png

This last dog here was bathed in heating oil by the old owner in an attempt to remove fleas, but she now has a home and is on the way to recovery.

Edited by Claire Lovely
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Heist said:

Nice dogs. Why tf would someone think bathing a dog in boiling oil is a good idea?

Some in the province lack the knowledge or compassion to care for animals, but we will continue to step in and save the ones that are abandoned.

All of the animals the farmers have now are rescues and we plan to continue saving more in the future. The new house has lots of space available and we are looking to provide these dogs and cats with a better quality of life.

3 minutes ago, Claire Lovely said:

Some in the province lack the knowledge or compassion to care for animals, but we will continue to step in and save the ones that are abandoned.

All of the animals the farmers have now are rescues and we plan to continue saving more in the future. The new house has lots of space available and we are looking to provide these dogs and cats with a better quality of life.

Well I'm glad the dogs are in good hands now

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

LOl wtf, what do these people do for you?

They've done some social media work for my realty Instagram and are living the positive and inspirational lifestyle.

1 hour ago, keeptheFaith said:

very nice to see this come from goldfarming. :)

So they've helped me with a lot of social media work like Instagram and Pinterest before this, but our OSRS orders are increasing and we can scale things 5-10x soon.

• Like 2