Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, nickenator8 said:

DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!

Account got banned within a few hours of starting the script.

Why do you make it stun alch so fast? I was legit getting like 180k xp/hr while using the "AFK Slow" option. It's doing tick-perfect actions for the "slow" setting lmao. And I'm not the only person who's complained about this. 

When you stun alch there is literally no point in use some kind of AFK mode. Stun alch is always quick and high click intensity and does NOT get you banned at all.
It's not tick perfect at all, it can be a lot quicker if you ask me :D

You are right, other complained because it was to slow at some points and wanted to increase speed for maxed exp/h, yet you complain it's too fast? Strange if you ask me
I would do some research on how to avoid banns and bot before you start putting "
DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!" on the topic, which has nothing to do with your bann.

here is a good start for some basic info:

3 hours ago, AriRemelShaffer said:

If possible, could you please make an option to only cast the enchant spell once when enchanting an inventory of jewelry?

That's already added, just enable Afk mode

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

HI,
Bought this script today (along with your agility, cooking)

• Noticed the mouse movements when clicking banker and withdrawing seems very fast, is this okay?
  • Using AFK enchant now, the bot clicks on enchant again when 4-7 items are left in the inventory, does this every inventory, If this is an antiban feature, I dont think a human will do this on every inventory load, maybe once in a while
  • I get the following message on the error log every time the both withdraws items, is this okay?

[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:58:34 AM]: Not enough: Emerald bracelet
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:58:34 AM]: Not enough: Emerald bracelet
    [INFO][Bot #1][05/15 08:58:36 AM]: Not enough: Emerald bracelet

3 hours ago, LionBeta said:

HI,
Bought this script today (along with your agility, cooking)

• Noticed the mouse movements when clicking banker and withdrawing seems very fast, is this okay?
  • Using AFK enchant now, the bot clicks on enchant again when 4-7 items are left in the inventory, does this every inventory, If this is an antiban feature, I dont think a human will do this on every inventory load, maybe once in a while
  • I get the following message on the error log every time the both withdraws items, is this okay?
  •  

Pretty sure a human would even bank quicker then the bot to be honest, so shouldn't be an issue ^^
I will check that out, that's not what it's supposed to do, thx for reporting

• 3 weeks later...