Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

On 4/1/2021 at 8:24 PM, Khaleesi said:

It does switch, but if you added the wrong staff in the task it will stop indeed :)
Make sure you selected the right staff for every task

Nah it doesnt if you load a savefile with tasks in it :(. It does work perfect if you set it up and doesnt touch the tasks anymore. But as soon as i save and load a Task list it doesnt switches staffs anymore.

Sorry for being unclear in my first post, i wasnt sure were this error came from. But i just tested it again and found the error.

Edited by manhattanproject

4 hours ago, manhattanproject said:

Nah it doesnt if you load a savefile with tasks in it :(. It does work perfect if you set it up and doesnt touch the tasks anymore. But as soon as i save and load a Task list it doesnt switches staffs anymore.

Sorry for being unclear in my first post, i wasnt sure were this error came from. But i just tested it again and found the error.

it does the same thing, loading from cli or not.
u just have to save the right tasks

Hi Khal! This is my first time purchasing ur script.

Btw, I have trouble doing high alching Onyx Bolts (e). I tried to set item ID from this site https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/

Tried 9245, 9282, 9283, 9284, 9285 but the script keep saying 'stopping script --> not enough 9245 found'.

I'm sure I have enough items (Onyx Bolts e & Nature runes) in my bank. May I ask you for solutions ?

Fixed.

Nevermind. It was Item name not Item ID lol. Working fine. Thx for the script :)

Edited by catherite
Problem fixed.

25 minutes ago, catherite said:

Hi Khal! This is my first time purchasing ur script.

Btw, I have trouble doing high alching Onyx Bolts (e). I tried to set item ID from this site https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/

Tried 9245, 9282, 9283, 9284, 9285 but the script keep saying 'stopping script --> not enough 9245 found'.

I'm sure I have enough items (Onyx Bolts e & Nature runes) in my bank. May I ask you for solutions ?

Fixed.

Nevermind. It was Item name not Item ID lol. Working fine. Thx for the script :)

Ya just input the name ^^
I figured that would be easier for most people :D

• Like 1

Is there a way to slow down the mouse / actions? Was doing curse splashing and it was trying to cast faster than it could actually cast. Had it set for 1500 casts but it only actually casted about 1000 before stopping. Seemed kind of sus too with how fast it was trying to cast :/

Also, any chance you could make an "afk mode" for doing ring enchants? Like it casts 1 then mouses off screen until they're all done auto casting?

Edited by aeikonic

6 hours ago, aeikonic said:

Is there a way to slow down the mouse / actions? Was doing curse splashing and it was trying to cast faster than it could actually cast. Had it set for 1500 casts but it only actually casted about 1000 before stopping. Seemed kind of sus too with how fast it was trying to cast :/

Also, any chance you could make an "afk mode" for doing ring enchants? Like it casts 1 then mouses off screen until they're all done auto casting?

There already is a afk mode if you select Afk mode :D
pretty sure I never made a curse splashing mode, only curse alch mode

Hey Khal, just wanted to note something here. If you queue a spell with the wrong spellbook, could you have it logout or skip that task?

Totally spaced out setting something up and put a high alch task on at the end of some lunar spell tasks and it stayed logged in overnight trying to find the high alch spell on the wrong spellbook rather than logging out when it couldn't find/cast the spell.

1 hour ago, aeikonic said:

Hey Khal, just wanted to note something here. If you queue a spell with the wrong spellbook, could you have it logout or skip that task?

Totally spaced out setting something up and put a high alch task on at the end of some lunar spell tasks and it stayed logged in overnight trying to find the high alch spell on the wrong spellbook rather than logging out when it couldn't find/cast the spell.

I will add a check for that! :)
Thanks for the suggestion

Edited by Khaleesi