Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

Went from enchanting Pearl bolts to Topaz bolts through progressive mode but wouldn’t seem to switch from a water staff to a fire staff although options were selected. It just stood there not doing anything.

Also, I ran out of bolts at one point and it went on to the next enchant but my magic level wasn’t high enough. It just kept clicking over and over. A logout system would be much much better in this circumstance.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, Ya Boi Blue said:

Went from enchanting Pearl bolts to Topaz bolts through progressive mode but wouldn’t seem to switch from a water staff to a fire staff although options were selected. It just stood there not doing anything.

Also, I ran out of bolts at one point and it went on to the next enchant but my magic level wasn’t high enough. It just kept clicking over and over. A logout system would be much much better in this circumstance.

Thanks

If you selected the tasks properly and set them to stop by certain levels and select the right staff for every task this should never happen.

Will check out the bolt switching itself.

Pm me on Discord so I can take a look at your setup:
Khaleesi#2542

EDIT:
There was indeed a issue when you ahve multiple bolts in your inventory :)
Staff switching is workig just fine, so might wanna check that in your save file if you selected the right staff ^^

Khal Magic updated to V1.06:
- Fixed switching bolts if you have more than the task requires
- Added all Dragon Bolts (Enchanting)

Will be live in a few hours!
Have fun! ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

8 hours ago, stewy055 said:

Just purchased this script for the main purpose of splashing :)

Is it possible to have the script make the mouse leave the game client during splashing and only interact with the client once every 10-20 mins to stay logged in?

it should do that already, have you tried to restart ^^

• 3 weeks later...