Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, fan of your work (of course). Hope you're well.

I've got a bit of a problem, but please let me preface this by saying I am very much a new botter who just unlocked Lunars. I'm using Superglass Make to bot with, and I'm using the giant seaweed/bucket of sand pickup option -- however, it doesn't seem to be picking up the dropped molten glass.

Is there anything I can provide you that may help solve this issue? Please and thank you. As far as I can see it's easy to replicate, it just doesn't pick up. Might take a few casts though. Thank you kindly.

57 minutes ago, goatselove said:

Hey Khal, fan of your work (of course). Hope you're well.

I've got a bit of a problem, but please let me preface this by saying I am very much a new botter who just unlocked Lunars. I'm using Superglass Make to bot with, and I'm using the giant seaweed/bucket of sand pickup option -- however, it doesn't seem to be picking up the dropped molten glass.

Is there anything I can provide you that may help solve this issue? Please and thank you. As far as I can see it's easy to replicate, it just doesn't pick up. Might take a few casts though. Thank you kindly.

Glad to hear you like the scripts! 

It only picks up the glass whne there is like 15+ on the ground :)
So after 3-4 inventories it will pick up all the glass so it doesn't waste time picking up stuff all the time :)

So just wait a few trips and you will see it picks it up ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Glad to hear you like the scripts! 

It only picks up the glass whne there is like 15+ on the ground :)
So after 3-4 inventories it will pick up all the glass so it doesn't waste time picking up stuff all the time :)

So just wait a few trips and you will see it picks it up ^^

Thank you kindly for clearing that up, I'll certainly try and be more observant and aware of what's going on next time. You're the best!

• Like 1