.bat file not working properly

V1TAL1TY

On 10/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, Space said:

Within the .bat, have you got the correct path for executing? For example if you're executing a client for herblore, is the herblore script path the same as it is for the scripter? for example my path would be this: "C:\Users\SPACE\OSBot\Scripts" 

Yes I've placed them in the default scripts folder as he instructed

This is how I've placed things on desktop. Just upgraded to VIP and still the same.

Untitled.png

58 minutes ago, V1TAL1TY said:

Yes I've placed them in the default scripts folder as he instructed

This is how I've placed things on desktop. Just upgraded to VIP and still the same.

Untitled.png

What you could do is take out a few things and see where it breaks. For example, I've had a few scripts like this which didnt work if I specified a world. So you could try getting rid of that and the norandoms etc, see where it breaks. Are you also not getting any errors, does it not open anything?

21 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

What you could do is take out a few things and see where it breaks. For example, I've had a few scripts like this which didnt work if I specified a world. So you could try getting rid of that and the norandoms etc, see where it breaks. Are you also not getting any errors, does it not open anything?

Hey, thanks helping with a solution!
I can confirm its not the script nor the CLI line itself, i tested and boot+works on my end.

Even after adding 'pause' to his CMD, which should stop it from going away so the issue is visible the command screen goes away in a second.

I'm pretty clueless at this point of what it could be, can it be the java path or something?

Thanks everybody!

533b8510ce18757198d72acf33867f29.png

Edited by Rare scripts

Just now, Rare scripts said:

Hey, thanks helping with a solution!
I can confirm its not the script nor the CLI line itself, i tested and boot+works on my end.

Even after adding 'pause' to his CMD, which should stop it from going away so the issue is visible the command screen goes away in a second.

I'm pretty clueless at this point of what it could be, can it be the java path or something?

Thanks everybody!

Hmm could be, what you could try as well, is have the path specified in the osbot thingy. So not just OSBOT jar, but like /C/Users/Desktop/OSBOT etc. Have you tried that?

• 2 weeks later...