Raspberry Pi 3b+

Heist

2 minutes ago, Heist said:

Cool, thanks for the response. I didn't really expect to be able to run more than one.

You could probably run 2 if you used a really efficient Linux operating system. I used Ubuntu LXDE and a single client could run under 500MB of RAM on most scripts if not better. If you can get it this low, you could try getting a few PI Zero's and running one client off each as they are only $5-6 a piece. 

Raspberry PI Zero link: 

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-zero?variant=3147270586378&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping?utm_source=google&utm_medium=surfaces&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwoc_8BRAcEiwAzJevtcO4sjIsIjQ26zvrjvqzrxu775tr63m7qkxJw_axsS_mDiEtbpkT3RoCCEgQAvD_BwE

37 minutes ago, flewis said:

You could probably run 2 if you used a really efficient Linux operating system. I used Ubuntu LXDE and a single client could run under 500MB of RAM on most scripts if not better. If you can get it this low, you could try getting a few PI Zero's and running one client off each as they are only $5-6 a piece. 

Raspberry PI Zero link: 

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-zero?variant=3147270586378&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping?utm_source=google&utm_medium=surfaces&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwoc_8BRAcEiwAzJevtcO4sjIsIjQ26zvrjvqzrxu775tr63m7qkxJw_axsS_mDiEtbpkT3RoCCEgQAvD_BwE

That would be ideal since I already have like 3 pi zeros. I'll look more into that, thanks