HCIM training needed.

Malmo

9 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Not even going to try, guy wants prices that are unrealistic 

No i just cba using u "i was once very trusted with over 1000 feedbacks". And btw i mostly use osrs services which are expensive af.

11 hours ago, gekkebakker said:

add me on discord gekkebakker#1464

Can u just post prices here please.

1 hour ago, Fratem said:

Hi there,
Can Motherlode be powermined or not?

Hi, soz but no, will be needing the ores.

3 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

forget me if you dont even take notice to @Dbuffed its over for me lol #1 market trader of osbot idc that the feedback of him is gone he is and will be one of the bests 

also spoken to some guys and you realy want unrealistic prices LOL

go hire some slaves from venuzuelen

k lol

2 hours ago, Malmo said:

No i just cba using u "i was once very trusted with over 1000 feedbacks". And btw i mostly use osrs services which are expensive af.

Can u just post prices here please.

Hi, soz but no, will be needing the ores.

You do understand its not a lie right lmao? I had an argument with admin and got my account deleted, hence why once but no worries lmao you will see in due time, ill happily provide evidence if you want to pm i was a moderator and such too:)

34 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You do understand its not a lie right lmao? I had an argument with admin and got my account deleted, hence why once but no worries lmao you will see in due time, ill happily provide evidence if you want to pm i was a moderator and such too:)

I do understand its not a lie, ur well known over all forums, I might be new here, but im pretty old member on sythe, and I personally wasnt a fan boy of urs like many on OSbot. Also know why u were banned and still are on some forums. I also never stated that I wanted to find cheap workers, or had "unrealistic prices" just because I ignored u. All this is just spam, if u have 0 intention of posting a price.