Will be releasing my combat script I've used for a long time now

PULLupONaKID

Is it even worth releasing?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is this script even worth releasing/fixing any minor bugs?

• Yes - Could be useful due to lack of stable or complex free combat scripts.
    • No - There are way too many combat scripts that are free and work perfectly fine as is. Don't waste the time

I am debating releasing my combat script alongside my easy and beginner clue solver. I currently have not been banned in a long while using this script, however I bot lightly on my accounts (usually 3-5 hours a day). Nervous to release it, as I think suicide botters will ultimately destroy my scripts effectiveness with my current accounts, but YOLO.

I have lost the source code, and the decompiled version is going to take a day to update, but I think I will release the current jar I have for it, and if it is taken well by users on here, then I will fix any bugs it may have.

It is completely random, and any antiban additions it has all have to do with basic stuff (right clicking npcs, right clicking loot while in combat still), any non essential functions like switching tabs and what-not are kept to a minimal, and it has different randomizers, and randomizers for the randomizers, meaning it basically takes on a certain play style, then switches every now and then, and switches play styles more frequently/less frequently depending on the different values at the time. This method has worked really well for me, as I noticed how random everything is when I play, say I am watching tv and all the sudden a commercial comes on, then I switch my play style, this kind of mimics something like that

Strange Combat v2.7

- - - Main Features - - -   

<GUI for selecting different options (could be seen as AIO minus a few features)>

<Remembers number of food and potions on startup, will bank loot and withdraw same amount as it started with>

<Supports looting arrows + knives when ranging>

<Responds to other players when given a basic greeting or asked if a bot>

<Auto Detects which potions the user is using, however can be turned off with GUI, otherwise will drink pot when 1 or 2 lvls above static lvl>

<Door handler/Object handler, won't get stuck like some basic bots if something is between player and npc>

<Both Preset loot options for herbs, or will also loot anything over a specified value>

<If inventory is full, it will eat to loot>

<Returns to start area if bot gets lost, or misclicks and leaves training area somehow>

<And of course everything is randomized>

Proggy1.png

Anyone interested in the script please comment below and I will send or post link whenever my clue hunter is released...

Proggy2.jpg

Edited by PULLupONaKID
To add proggy

12 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Sound amazing buddy!
I would probably keep it for myself, unless you have som other "premium" script you decide to use instead 😛

Nah I only use the script I am considering releasing. I wanted the 2 to go together. So the clue solver doesn't just complete clues you have already, but it gets them too. Your comment makes me hesitant though

2 hours ago, PULLupONaKID said:

Nah I only use the script I am considering releasing. I wanted the 2 to go together. So the clue solver doesn't just complete clues you have already, but it gets them too. Your comment makes me hesitant though

I mean.. Once its released you wont get the same banrates as you have now ^^
But its purely up to you.  I would have kept it for myself. Just cuz of the banrates.
But if you want to become a scripter on the long run you could start released smaller scripts first instead of a "perfected" one :)

EDIT: Or sell the script ^^
No idea what that requires tho

Edited by raikzun420

On 10/19/2020 at 6:06 AM, raikzun420 said:

I mean.. Once its released you wont get the same banrates as you have now ^^
But its purely up to you.  I would have kept it for myself. Just cuz of the banrates.
But if you want to become a scripter on the long run you could start released smaller scripts first instead of a "perfected" one :)

EDIT: Or sell the script ^^
No idea what that requires tho

I know how to code just about anything Id like to, and efficiently, but feel as if getting the scripter status on here might take too much time.  So I will likely release it for free along with the easy and beginner clue solver once it is finished. Just finishing the last ~30% of the clues, then am releasing them

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, arbicrax172 said:

Sounds interesting :) Will give it a try once released

On 10/22/2020 at 7:27 AM, Rick said:

Thats for you to decide  , but it will need to be sdn tho i think

maybe check that with mr @Token himself.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:00 PM, MockaA said:

I would be very keen to try this out, looks interesting especially if coupled with a clue hunter..
Nice job man! Well done.

I will be releasing my beginner + easy clue solver as soon as I get members again. I never pay for mems, i always buy bonds, but forgot to sell my members items before my subscription ran out, so as soon as someone loans me enough for a bond for 5-10 min, I will be releasing both scripts almost immediately after

• 1 month later...