Supreme Gilded Altar

myOSBaccount

On 10/26/2020 at 9:39 PM, nestegg22 said:

script randomly keeps logging out. Also found an issue where it keeps on clicking the top name on the ad post, even if it says the owner is not home or has privacy enabled.

i just pushed a fix for all of these problems and made some additional upgrades. added support to enter the previous host's house via right-click (if still possible) instead of opening the ad board each time. will now also exit a house if it's missing an altar and try a different host. will stop if no available host has an altar. gave it a quick 100 bones test run and it ran smoothly.

• myOSBaccount changed the title to Supreme Gilded Altar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, troro1 said:

Not sure if it's the breaks or the host leaving but after some time, it isn't able to get into a house. I think it might be breaks, not sure. can you implement a fallback for not being able to enter?

please fill out the bug report as shown in the original post so that i can more easily identify and fix the problem

5 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

please fill out the bug report as shown in the original post so that i can more easily identify and fix the problem

Bug Report:
In order for me to quickly fix any problems please try to provide as much information using the following template:

• Is your client in fixed mode? (make sure it is): Fixed
  • OSBot version: latest
  • Mirror mode or injection: Mirror
  • Bug description: "You haven't visited anyone this session"
  • Can you reproduce the problem? If yes then how: Wait until bot finishes breaks
  • Bot log: 17 18 23 26 each on newline

Like I said, can you implement a check please? As it currently stands, the bot doens't support breaking.

3 hours ago, troro1 said:

Bug Report:
In order for me to quickly fix any problems please try to provide as much information using the following template:

• Is your client in fixed mode? (make sure it is): Fixed
  • OSBot version: latest
  • Mirror mode or injection: Mirror
  • Bug description: "You haven't visited anyone this session"
  • Can you reproduce the problem? If yes then how: Wait until bot finishes breaks
  • Bot log: 17 18 23 26 each on newline

Like I said, can you implement a check please? As it currently stands, the bot doens't support breaking.

not quite what i had in mind, but i got you. already found and fixed the problem. the fix should go live by tomorrow when the sdn gets updated. in the meantime you could disable breaks when running the script and only manually break should you desire.

On 3/9/2021 at 5:35 AM, myOSBaccount said:

not quite what i had in mind, but i got you. already found and fixed the problem. the fix should go live by tomorrow when the sdn gets updated. in the meantime you could disable breaks when running the script and only manually break should you desire.

Nice that was a very quick fix. It's working absolutely fine now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 11:51 PM, Cmoneyy said:

Great script! Used on two accounts recently. Had some hiccups on it but just restarted the script and worked flawlessly for the levels I needed.

i'm not sure if these "hiccups" are what i recently found, but i've pushed another fix to solve this issue

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jimlogman said:

Dude i literally used it for 10 minutes then 5 minutes later i got banned do not use it. fucking make better shit dude

sorry to hear that, but i've personally trained plenty of accounts to 43 prayer or 70+ prayer and have yet to be banned from this script. if you got banned 15 minutes within starting the script then it sounds to me like you were already flagged for something else

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:50 PM, Omglool said:

Yo! Trying out the script as I type this. Would it be a thing to right click "use" the bones instead of just default? I assume thats what most non-botters do for maximum xp/h. Atleast I used to do it myself. 

Anyway, good job! :)

glad you're enjoying the script :)

there's several reasons i chose only to script the "afk" method- the biggest reason is that this is a free script, meaning it can't be too complex/compete with a premium script according to the SDN/Store rules. if i added a manual offering mode i would have to greatly increase the complexity of the script to prevent users from getting banned. with that in mind, having only the "afk" method seemed like the best compromise.