Getting Locked Right After Tutorial Island

Bertski

So, I keep getting locked right after tutorial island no matter what I do. I used some U.S. based proxies and all the accounts I made on them got banned. I tried just a regular VPN and that doesn't work either. I'm thinking I keep getting locked because of my tutorial island script, but wouldn't it say that I was banned and not locked? 

Maybe my VPN and proxies are bad? 

Can anyone give me some advice to avoid these bans?  <3 

same proxy needs to be used throughout creation, tutorial, and beginning hours of play. straying away from this will without a doubt flag your account.

Try to use a static residential and verify the IP by using ip2location, ipinfo.io, and ipdata.co (yes I mean it, all 3). 

What you do NOT need is: rotating residentials; some sellers mis lead you and sell "premium residential" proxies but when you check out their records, they are merely "business" repurposed lines for comcast. Not worth.

Find static residentials, track what you use on every acc, and follow through.

Perhaps run @ProjectPactrandom.dat removal tool. That has been monumental.

• Heart 1

This was happening to me and I was not even changing the IP address for the entire lifespan of the account before it got locked. Simply being on the wrong public IP address can get them locked. I was using a New York server with ExpressVPN. I created a total of 15-20 accounts trying to get some to survive and had the same IP throughout the entire process. I tried multiple servers as well with different batches of accounts with no luck.

Yet, my friend using the same ExpressVPN account as myself creates accounts and they all survive. I just don't understand.

• 2 weeks later...

proxies IMO are just a money grabbing method. Proxies don't work. They are all flagged from recycling. Fresh proxies really don't exist imo

your best chance these days is to bot a maximum of 4 hours a day, with breaks, from a home internet connection.

If you have been banned at home, change internet service provider and try again. The only other alternative is a VPN.

Make sure you connect to the VPN, create the account, and then only ever log into that account whilst conncted to the VPN, If you ever log in to your flagged home internet connection, guess what - ban incoming

Once you're flagged, you're flagged

5 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

The only other alternative is a VPN.

VPN's are terrible for botting and here's why. VPN's IPs are normally shared with many users. Proxies can be dedicated to you and solely you; So you're the only one botting on that IP instead of a VPN where you can have x players playing the game or botting on it.

37 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

proxies IMO are just a money grabbing method. Proxies don't work. They are all flagged from recycling. Fresh proxies really don't exist imo

your best chance these days is to bot a maximum of 4 hours a day, with breaks, from a home internet connection.

If you have been banned at home, change internet service provider and try again. The only other alternative is a VPN.

Make sure you connect to the VPN, create the account, and then only ever log into that account whilst conncted to the VPN, If you ever log in to your flagged home internet connection, guess what - ban incoming

Once you're flagged, you're flagged

If you get banned at home. change your ISP?

That's the craziest thing I've heard all day. 

And in regards to using a VPN: Even if there are X amount of people on that same IP either botting or playing normal, Jagex does know what a VPN is and that its a common thing people use and wont ban you just because someone else on that IP got caught botting. Telling the difference between a residential and VPN IP is super easy, and they got to know that lots of people use one so it doesn't necessarily tie you to the others on that same VPN.

I'm a fan of running bot farms on a VPN cause I've had lots of luck with it and its way cheaper. Just don't go run your main on a VPN....I guess.

3 hours ago, Herpalerps said:

If you get banned at home. change your ISP?

That's the craziest thing I've heard all day. 

And in regards to using a VPN: Even if there are X amount of people on that same IP either botting or playing normal, Jagex does know what a VPN is and that its a common thing people use and wont ban you just because someone else on that IP got caught botting. Telling the difference between a residential and VPN IP is super easy, and they got to know that lots of people use one so it doesn't necessarily tie you to the others on that same VPN.

I'm a fan of running bot farms on a VPN cause I've had lots of luck with it and its way cheaper. Just don't go run your main on a VPN....I guess.

Really? even in Australia where ISP's are limited, There is nothing stopping me from switching month to month (which I have in the past to maintain bot farms I might add). It's not a big deal.

Yes Jagex knows what a VPN is - do you think they don't know what a proxy is?

regardless, no one can answer OP's question. Run a VPN and a proxy if you like, or don't run either. It doesn't matter. Some people have luck with certain methods and some people don't.

I was just sharing my personal experience. I run my bot farms on a home internet connection, no proxy, no vpn. I bot max 6/8 hours a day and have done successfully on my farm for around 4-6 months.

Like any farm, once one account is flagged, the rest get chain banned with them. In my case, Once my IP address is flagged, I cancel my month to month plan with my ISP and change provider to start a fresh farm on a fresh ISP.

If you have had success, feel free to share your methods with OP.