99 FM HCIM + full pyro + d axe + phoenix + tome + ardy cape + 600 total level + 25 qp + 150 unopened crates

johnybiglajss

Hi, 

i know i cant sell acc here, until i got 100 posts, but i just want to know its price

I have made 99 FM HCIM, played it a bit, but got bored really fast.

It has ardy cape, 25 qp, few other quests started and gathered resources for them, around 600 total level, 600k+ gp in bank, pheonix, d axe, full pyro (got 3 full pyro sets, traded them for crates), tome of fire

Email is not registered nor created, you can create it yourself. It has right now more than 3 weeks of membership.

I just want to know what is price of an account like this. Thanks!

diaries.png

stats.png

wt-inv.JPG

12 minutes ago, johnybiglajss said:

hi, why so? because I played on it or because i have opened crates? 

but yeah, i would gladly sell it for 100m :D maybe even little less

It's hard to sell without rep and on a new account, especially when more established sellers exist already with 10000+ transactions across sites. Selling at a lower price would be a good call but getting rep is the most important thing to do rn, so buy some cheap goods to get your trader feedback up! GL with sales once you reach 100 posts 😉 

Edited by flewis

1 hour ago, johnybiglajss said:

hi, why so? because I played on it or because i have opened crates? 

but yeah, i would gladly sell it for 100m :D maybe even little less

Because recovering accounts is the easiest thing to do, and especially on a Ironman/hcim its usually never worth it for a person to buy the account rather than just pay someone to train it. 0 feedback means your not trust worthy. It's harsh but that's part of the market

Yea thats for sure, but I hoped that there can be some trusty middle man to help with transaction.. we will see how it goes :D

another problem is, that i dont plan to sell tons of accounts, i just wanted to make few m gp :)

also I don't understand that 100posts rule.. like how should i get them without spamming :D

1 hour ago, Easy Money said:

Because recovering accounts is the easiest thing to do, and especially on a Ironman/hcim its usually never worth it for a person to buy the account rather than just pay someone to train it. 0 feedback means your not trust worthy. It's harsh but that's part of the market

also i dont really understand how you can recover account, when even mail address which comes with account is not even created. user which will buy acc will create that mailbox himself so he doesnt need to register new email