Looking for Advice

Carlzr

Hi all,

Just a couple of things I’d like to clear up, so I used to play in 06 and still got my accounts and some recovered back. I’m getting back into OSRS because of the memories and fun, obviously I am botting because the grind is unreal but I want 99s.

in currently botting 3 account potentially 4 on 4 different proxies using stealth injection.

im looking for advice on how long to bot for, like for example can I just leave my laptop running for a week and have 3 bots running at once with scheduled 2-3 hours on then 4 hour breaks then repeat? 

Also my main account which I recovered I’m very anxious on botting on it but determined to get at least one 99 on osrs, If I run a different proxy IP with stealth injection and babysit (typing and conversations while bot clicks herblore pots for me) botting for 3 hours a day roughly, is that still a high chance of getting it perm banned again? 
and for when doing quests and not botting should I switch between my osbot client and legit client or constantly use the osbot client even when legit playing? 

thanks! 

39 minutes ago, Carlzr said:

Hi all,

Just a couple of things I’d like to clear up, so I used to play in 06 and still got my accounts and some recovered back. I’m getting back into OSRS because of the memories and fun, obviously I am botting because the grind is unreal but I want 99s.

in currently botting 3 account potentially 4 on 4 different proxies using stealth injection.

im looking for advice on how long to bot for, like for example can I just leave my laptop running for a week and have 3 bots running at once with scheduled 2-3 hours on then 4 hour breaks then repeat? 

Also my main account which I recovered I’m very anxious on botting on it but determined to get at least one 99 on osrs, If I run a different proxy IP with stealth injection and babysit (typing and conversations while bot clicks herblore pots for me) botting for 3 hours a day roughly, is that still a high chance of getting it perm banned again? 
and for when doing quests and not botting should I switch between my osbot client and legit client or constantly use the osbot client even when legit playing? 

thanks! 

then dont bot, you are a bit late to the party, you could still buy an nmz script and do a few runs each day to get maxed combat, be warned if you get carried away you can lose your accs with ease

Not really late I mean the game died a long long time ago ha, now Fortnite is dead and covid is a thing so just bored , like I said I don’t mind the first 3 accounts getting banned but I’ll see how it goes 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Don't bot on account you're not willing to lose. If you're going to bot multiple accounts use proxies. As for the rest of what you're looking for you should be able to find it here: 

It's a few years old but still works and epople still have success using it

Thanks bro very useful