Has Jagex won the war on bots?

merkuzerk

In your own opinion, do you think Jagex currently has the upper hand on bots? I have been a long time Runescape player/botter since 2004, have had 100's of accounts and have used every botting platform there was... But now obviously Runescape 3 has won the battle of the bots.. and with their updated anti-botting measures with Machine learning, dedicated team(s) it has become very difficult to even bot OSRS a main account, let alone a bot-farm. Obviously there is still people out there with success, but for myself and most of the people I know aren't having that much luck, with mirror mode, private scripts, botting "smart", VPS, proxies, Servers, it almost seems impossible now of days :s

15 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I think they have the upper hand on a lot of people but when it comes to people who know what they're doing, Jagex are certainly losing. 

It's not only possible to make money by gold-farming with bots but it's also possible to have a decent account and bot a main, it's just a lot harder to get away with these days than it used to be.

I recently saw a user post a 100% botted account with these stats: https://gyazo.com/ae51e9b1f7ceb4871c78d5e65aa81e7f

You can see the progress thread here if you'd like, 

I saw that, pretty impressive considering the ban rates now of days!

17 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I think they have the upper hand on a lot of people but when it comes to people who know what they're doing, Jagex are certainly losing. 

It's not only possible to make money by gold-farming with bots but it's also possible to have a decent account and bot a main, it's just a lot harder to get away with these days than it used to be.

I recently saw a user post a 100% botted account with these stats: https://gyazo.com/ae51e9b1f7ceb4871c78d5e65aa81e7f

Twas sure easier back when OSRS came out, i had a friend make me private scripts and i would run 20-30 accounts when gold was $2+ a mill, now i have to find extremely private methods and select bot them with few accounts to prevent saturation & depreciation of prices & repeat... wish it was like the old days cashing out a few extra $$ a week... also i wish i knew more java than i do and some python

56 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Thats that guy that was trying to bot the f2p moss giant boss lol.

Nearly 200m exp botted these last 6 months for me on a single account no bans.

Edited by Molten

12 minutes ago, Wisply said:

I think the rs3 thing is from the guy who was a bot maker that worked for jagex. Think he left the company before he could implement it to osrs

You mean Jacmob lol.

iWQVcvu.jpg

I think he's got a pretty cool story to his name whether he been doin work against bots in rs or not the dude did some cool things with java.

World 97 ftw.

Edited by Molten

i botted over 10 hours a day straight to get my main max melee in a month, idk if they are winning, if someone who hasnt been botting in years can come back to botting and bot over 200 hours to get max melee, then i dont think they are winning, imagine what people have been doing for years with good knowledge of botting. 

IMO it’s easier now than ever has been. Gold prices are extremely low and max cape is new meta 99s aren’t even hardly an accomplishment anymore. 

now it’s about twisted leagues and account grid locks, last man stands, new quest content for enjoyable experience vs the addiction where cheaters have just about every edge in this game now days. 

Edited by Molten