Agility ban rates

Herpalerps

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

74a2f29e799e9599f031bdaed7e2ebdb.gif
All 56 Agility without issue, Started yesterday :)

If you get banned quickly on agility, you are doing it wrong <3
or using the wrong script ^^

fuck me, account made in '14 got banned in less than 90 minutes with APA. I -never- leave my bots (ive only ever had 1 alt get banned) I usually watch anime and bot on the other monitor so I can interact with players / manually dismiss whatever random events or accept things like genie.. manually pause it when i actually leave the PC IRL, etc. this was only my second ban in 8 years of botting, so i can't complain too much. gotta try yours next time lol :(

(I did run some other scripts on it, but I run the SAME scripts on my main [who already has 70 agil, so i dont need to bot it on him]. agility was the only difference here.)

edit; @HerpalerpsThis happened yesterday

Edited by Gekka

20 minutes ago, Gekka said:

fuck me, account made in '14 got banned in less than 90 minutes with APA. I -never- leave my bots (ive only ever had 1 alt get banned) I usually watch anime and bot on the other monitor so I can interact with players / manually dismiss whatever random events or accept things like genie.. manually pause it when i actually leave the PC IRL, etc. this was only my second ban in 8 years of botting, so i can't complain too much. gotta try yours next time lol :(

(I did run some other scripts on it, but I run the SAME scripts on my main [who already has 70 agil, so i dont need to bot it on him]. agility was the only difference here.)

edit; @HerpalerpsThis happened yesterday

Still going strong :D

6619d19c9eb05827bdee08a4ba13e46e.gif