Suicide bots on f2p is over ?

John Wick

I was just making some tests with this new trade restrictions and sounds like jagex is banning accounts at any time. Back in some years was possible at least to bot consistently for 18-22h straight every day, now it's a little difficult to find out what's going on because some bots is lasting 15h, 28h, 6h, 17h , 22h (with same script).

So what do you guys think ? it still possible or suicide in f2p is not possible anymore ?

Edited by John Wick

From what I have heard jagex target f2p first, this is due to the amount of people who are muling and suicide botting overall 

They have also been looking into the twitch prime methods (watch sir pugger etc and they can explain better) so if you're going to bot, remember to go as much as you can and mule as quickly as you can as it's very possible they wont last more than a few hours

You could alternatively subscribe to VIP+ and use the mirror mode to try help with the bans (use rested member accounts)

4 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

From what I have heard jagex target f2p first, this is due to the amount of people who are muling and suicide botting overall 

They have also been looking into the twitch prime methods (watch sir pugger etc and they can explain better) so if you're going to bot, remember to go as much as you can and mule as quickly as you can as it's very possible they wont last more than a few hours

You could alternatively subscribe to VIP+ and use the mirror mode to try help with the bans (use rested member accounts)

It's simple, if you bot f2p you are just leeching from Jagex, but if you bot p2p you share your profits in form of bonds if them :D thats why they target f2p botters as much as possible

29 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

It's simple, if you bot f2p you are just leeching from Jagex, but if you bot p2p you share your profits in form of bonds if them :D thats why they target f2p botters as much as possible

Pretty much yes, although in my previous experience years ago we also got banned pretty fast as p2p 😛

Heres an interesting situation: ( 2 weeks ago)

I was trying to bot 85 mining on f2p, and was wise enough to consider 2 hours and 30 minutes a healthy botting session.

Took me like 3 or 4 days to get to 70 and then I decided to overnight it.

Got 77 in the first overnight session. (less than 6 hours)

In the  2nd day, overnighted it and woke up in the middle of my sleep to login again and let the script run -> Banned.

My thoughts: Respect the 6 hour time ! Dont bot after the auto logout thing

Edited by PunishedAutoClic

Even with the restrictions and F2P scripts being banned "faster" don't most F2P scripts make ~300kp/h? If you have multiple accounts going at once you'll easily still clear profit as well as the restrictions are easily bypassed by buying items on the GE and dying w/ them in the wilderness. Or am i missing something? Even then, you can buy membership; 15 days for $2 or s/t

4 minutes ago, Space said:

Even with the restrictions and F2P scripts being banned "faster" don't most F2P scripts make ~300kp/h? If you have multiple accounts going at once you'll easily still clear profit as well as the restrictions are easily bypassed by buying items on the GE and dying w/ them in the wilderness. Or am i missing something? Even then, you can buy membership; 15 days for $2 or s/t

Naw you make like 30-80k/hr. There's like less than hand full that make over 150k/hr and they're not very mass bottable. Thing is about f2p is you risk basically nothing.

The problem that i seeing is the unpredictability of ban. Because when running a lot of accounts you need at least a false "security" to do things, example: I will start botting 30 accounts at 6:00 and stop at 16:00 because 10h is, as debuffed said, "as much as you can go". But when you run 30 accounts and some is getting banned with 2h, others 5h, 17h, 28h, 1h, all accounts doing exatctly the same thing and getting different ban times

... it's a total mess.