Need help

riddal

I’m currently trying to start boting again but every time I make a new account and not even bot on it I was legit hand training two separate accounts on diffrent occasions got a fresh ips but after I make the accounts and log in with the ip I get logged out saying I gotta authorize account for hijacjing then I authorize it 15 mins later I get a perm ban??? How do I fix this 

Sounds like the IP's are flagged. Are you using private proxies? Try creating the accounts on your home IP then changing them to the proxy. Would also recommend if you're using proxies that you get them in the same/similar location as to where you are as the accounts could get locked if your home is in the UK and you log in on an IP in austrailia for example.

What OS are you using as well? I know some people w/ Linux/Ubunto have experienced similar issues like this as it "potentially" triggers jagex's bot busting system as a lot of people use these OS's on servers to mass farm gold. (I Could be completely wrong though)

• Like 1

What are you referring to as os? And I believe I’m using privet proxies from proxie fish is there another place thst you would recommend I get my proxies from? I am currently creating accounts with my home ip then switching over to ips using osbot I register the count on RuneScape website thru my computer and home ip then use the other ip maybe my ips I bought are already flagged? I was told Proxy fish was a very good place to buy ips. 

24 minutes ago, riddal said:

What are you referring to as os? And I believe I’m using privet proxies from proxie fish is there another place thst you would recommend I get my proxies from? I am currently creating accounts with my home ip then switching over to ips using osbot I register the count on RuneScape website thru my computer and home ip then use the other ip maybe my ips I bought are already flagged? I was told Proxy fish was a very good place to buy ips. 

maby ya home ip is flagged 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

maby ya home ip is flagged 

Yeah I agree or you're using proxies from one part of the world to another. Are you botting tutorial island or are you doing it by hand or not even getting the chance to do it? I would agree with Gekke though, sounds like your home IP is flagged

• Like 1

I think that’s my problem.. my proxies go from one part of the world to another. So when I make a new account on rs website do they pull the ip when making the account or only when you log into the account? When I log in I hand train tutorial island and hand train stats not even starting a bot before I bet banned for  hijacking. The last ban I have ever had was back in augest 2019 when I was botting on my main doing agility. I guess this sums this up to I need to purchase an ip near my area? How do I do that tho when I buy I have never seen an option to change the region you buy a proxie at?

Also I just checked and my proxy I bought is on the west coast in the same state that I’m in so that shouldn’t be to far???

3 hours ago, Space said:

Sounds like the IP's are flagged. Are you using private proxies? Try creating the accounts on your home IP then changing them to the proxy. Would also recommend if you're using proxies that you get them in the same/similar location as to where you are as the accounts could get locked if your home is in the UK and you log in on an IP in austrailia for example.

What OS are you using as well? I know some people w/ Linux/Ubunto have experienced similar issues like this as it "potentially" triggers jagex's bot busting system as a lot of people use these OS's on servers to mass farm gold. (I Could be completely wrong though)

What would you do if you was me?

1 hour ago, riddal said:

Also I just checked and my proxy I bought is on the west coast in the same state that I’m in so that shouldn’t be to far???

What would you do if you was me?

The likelihood is if you’ve been caught for botting/gold farming they’ll flag the IP. If you’ve been caught doing this on your home IP it’ll be flagged so any new accounts you create will be treat the same with jagex thinking you’re mass creating accounts to suicide bot on and any accounts you do create on that IP will automatically be flagged for bot watch/detection. You will still run into problems even creating accounts on proxies as they usually get instantly locked. I would do one final trial run of creating the account on your home IP. If you get banned instantly or locked you know your home IP is flagged. If it doesn’t you know you did something else wrong so try the whole process from: Account creation>doing tutorial Island by hand on your home IP address to ensure that the proxies aren’t bad for one

9 hours ago, Space said:

The likelihood is if you’ve been caught for botting/gold farming they’ll flag the IP. If you’ve been caught doing this on your home IP it’ll be flagged so any new accounts you create will be treat the same with jagex thinking you’re mass creating accounts to suicide bot on and any accounts you do create on that IP will automatically be flagged for bot watch/detection. You will still run into problems even creating accounts on proxies as they usually get instantly locked. I would do one final trial run of creating the account on your home IP. If you get banned instantly or locked you know your home IP is flagged. If it doesn’t you know you did something else wrong so try the whole process from: Account creation>doing tutorial Island by hand on your home IP address to ensure that the proxies aren’t bad for one

I did this earlier and then switched to a clean ip and got locked For hijacking I unlocked it and hand trained for a hour then logged, The proxy is in the same ish area I’m not sure why this is happing? I should wait a day or two I suppose to bot on this account now ?