Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

hey man!

Got a few problems with the trial. When i tried to start the bot this morning it would not start, it was stopping the whole time and i did not have any time to check the logs yet because of work so i dont know what i did wrong at the time.

Now i'm done with my shift and when starting OSBot im seeing that the trial is over but the 24 hours are not over yet (asked for a trial 17 hours ago) so i gues something went wrong with that :(

Can you maybe check what has happend with the trial so i can try the bot once again ? :)

Saw your new post at  the pest control topic and just wanted to say no problem at all for helping, im very happy that you take your script very serious and always keep them updated <3

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey, re-authed enjoy! My apologies for that, we messed something up while adding CLI/Saved profiles, but it's sorted now. Thank you for the kind words <3 

Hey man! Thanks for fixing the trial ! :)

The bot is working very smoothly imo, i used it on one acc that was already 50 firemaking and i used an account that could use the 1-50 option at the GE to see how it was working and it is working very good.

No bugs or anything weird has happend in the past 4 hours i used and watched the bots (with alot of breaks ofc. 😉) so im very satisfied about the current state of the bot and will def. buy it after this weekend <3

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey man! Thanks for fixing the trial ! :)

The bot is working very smoothly imo, i used it on one acc that was already 50 firemaking and i used an account that could use the 1-50 option at the GE to see how it was working and it is working very good.

No bugs or anything weird has happend in the past 4 hours i used and watched the bots (with alot of breaks ofc. 😉) so im very satisfied about the current state of the bot and will def. buy it after this weekend <3

Legend!! :D I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it, I may be adding an update to try and firemake in the north side of the grand exchange instead of south, and ultimately I'll be adding a new setup panel to choose any place to firemake instead of only GE, since I think that GE is pretty packed and there are many players around.

Extended trial to 72 hours enjoy, please bot responsibly.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:41 AM, Czar said:

Legend!! :D I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it, I may be adding an update to try and firemake in the north side of the grand exchange instead of south, and ultimately I'll be adding a new setup panel to choose any place to firemake instead of only GE, since I think that GE is pretty packed and there are many players around.

Extended trial to 72 hours enjoy, please bot responsibly.

Thanks for the extended trial ! :) very happy with it <3 

The things you might want to add are indeed a very good idea, especially that you can choose different locations for the 1-50 firemaking will be a good addition :)

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...