Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

On 6/4/2021 at 8:30 PM, Czar said:

PSA: We're still looking for 2 testers now, just need some feedback and you'll get lifetime auth and potentially some bigger rewards too. Message me on discord to join <3 

Hi there,

If your still searching for testers i would like to try it out and test it! :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crazyjeffa said:

Hi there,

If your still searching for testers i would like to try it out and test it! :D

Authed, thank you for the help. We just need some feedback and a thumbs up/down, short message to Token (staff) and it's good. Let me know when you test it so I can reward you to show my gratitude.

• Heart 1

On 6/18/2021 at 12:49 PM, Czar said:

Authed, thank you for the help. We just need some feedback and a thumbs up/down, short message to Token (staff) and it's good. Let me know when you test it so I can reward you to show my gratitude.

Pmed you on Discord, Could not find Token. Hope that's okay.

New Update (v4.1)

- Added more preventative measures to avoid pre-lighting braziers too early
- Saving/loading improved, all options should be back to normal too
- Now forces going to sectors at the start instead of just staying wherever you end up (after a game)
- Added extra functionality to pre-hover and keep mouse on braziers (pre-light at start)
- HUD overlay improved a bit :doge:

Update will automatically go live within a couple hours.

Special mention to @Anthony Ferrante for helping with this update.

Good catch there :D and by low hp, meaning just below the chosen heal percent I assume? In any case will post v4.3 today!

Forgot to mention yesterday's update just went live, it affects the bot stop conditions (stop at X level, stop after X hours etc) should be working better

EDIT: Update v4.3 posted, it'll automatically go live within a couple hours.

Will be adding some improvements to Bruma Root walking (start of match) so it gets nearer to the roots better

Edited by Czar

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Good catch there :D and by low hp, meaning just below the chosen heal percent I assume? In any case will post v4.3 today!

Forgot to mention yesterday's update just went live, it affects the bot stop conditions (stop at X level, stop after X hours etc) should be working better

EDIT: Update v4.3 posted, it'll automatically go live within a couple hours.

Will be adding some improvements to Bruma Root walking (start of match) so it gets nearer to the roots better

I would assume that it does have to do with the chosen health threshold. I have not played around with that setting at all.

• Like 1

It needs some gp to buy the logs* for 1-50 firemaking, and some gp for food, but yes it's compatible from a level 3. I recommend having at least 100-200k total, but it isn't compatible with HCIM yet unless you have the logs ready in your bank. We're planning on adding a HCIM version (1-50) with woodcutting but that is still long away. The next biggest update will most likely be clue hunter grabber :D

Edited by Czar