Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

4 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Script seems to be working smoother with the current update, the cake issue doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore. Steadily progressing 2 accounts at the moment and have more training up, looking forward to hitting 99 FM :) Also looking forward to future updates and additions too 👍

Hey man, im gonna try one more time. What seetings are you using? fletch etc? how long do u usually run before break etc? 

• Like 1

Yes there are new options which you guys will see in the setup window, I had to move some stuff around too and add new options. I suspect it’ll be posted tomorrow at around 5-6 pm GMT. Will probably be the biggest update yet, fingers crossed everyone likes it ^^ :D 

EDIT: Fix brazier will work, and we’ll be able to choose when to fix them, since I’ve witnessed the bot trying to fix them from afar to no avail. Initial lighting is also greatly improved

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

An update just went live, next one is on the way today, I'm back home and have the code editor open, gl guys. Apologies for any confusion. The current version (v1.95) fixes some script-breaking bugs, however 2.0 is the one with the new features and options (with the re-designed setup window etc).

Still no pets here :feels: Thanks guys for all the feedback and help, you've been amazing so far.

Update v2.0 should now be live you should be seeing a different and more clear setup window now, including a few new options. Will be posting v2.1 shortly with some behaviours/actions smoothened even more, such as keeping the mouse hovering over the brazier (without moving it every X ms), double-eating if necessary (with correct timers), improved pyromancer reactions/healing. You should also be noticing re-lighting and repairing working better - I recommend enabling [Repair if nearby] and [Re-light if nearby]. Also you should notice while fletching it'll now use item on the last log, let me know if you guys like this idea or not, I'll be making this optional so don't worry if you don't prefer it.

I am considering removing the option [Repair/Relight if far away] because if the player is too far away there's almost no chance of repairing it, therefore resulting in wasted exp and time, thoughts?

Also if you have any complaints or suggestions, from the smallest detail to the biggest issue, please lemme know! Be as harsh as possible :D

EDIT: New reactions tab preview:

OfVnaXe.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 6:05 AM, purging pk said:

The bot leaves the game before getting the rewards for no reason and banks.

Is there a way of getting a refund for this script paid for it when it first came out and havent been impressed with it at all.

Does this happen when the bot runs out of food? Please confirm so I can fix ASAP! :D Also does it work better if you set more food in the setup window? Like Monkfish > 6 > 6, or if lower-hp then Cake > 6 > 6. The first number is how many food to withdraw, and the second number is the minimum food to have each game. So if you start a new game and you have 5 food, it will go bank to get that 1 final food. Also try get a steel axe, tinderbox, light the brazier initially. Fletch if you want better success with wins etc.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, ilikecheating said:

How can I buy this script? It does not appear to me in the shop 

We are in beta testing now it'll be back on the store in the next 1-2 version updates - we are gathering user feedback/opinion/suggestions/issues and updating them accordingly so the bot works better and better each time. 

EDIT:

Posted release v2.2 - will automatically go live in a couple hours enjoy!

Edited by Czar