Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

40 minutes ago, Czar said:

@flewis we are hiding the script to work on it so it's 100% flawless. the script was released a bit earlier than it should have, but we are working on it ASAP. 

But for the record, roughly gets 1-50 fm with less than 50k gp. and then an extra 10-20k for equipment/food/jewellery. If doing HCIM then you can't buy logs so you gotta use a woodcutting bot. Clue hunter outfit is also being worked on so we can get HCIMs using the script too.

Well if it's even half as good as some of your other scripts then it'll be well worth the wait! If it works on HCIM too it'll be a dream script :) 

Edited by flewis
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

screenshot_14_10_2020-19_43_08.png.cabe60e442a4c25dd5b6cf447d290d62.png

Didn't catch the drop message but got a phoenix 👍

WTF lol so lucky! What's your kc? I personally did a lot of games and still no pet :feels: 

59 minutes ago, flewis said:

Well if it's even half as good as some of your other scripts then it'll be well worth the wait! If it works on HCIM too it'll be a dream script :) 

<3 thank you, much respect you have no idea how much this means to me! :D HCIM is my biggest priority after 100% stability, and I hear that hcim 99 wintertodt accounts are super high in demand *hint hint account shops* xD

1 hour ago, FuryShark said:

Id help since i tried to bot it on my ironman and it was completely broked but i cant access discord : D didnt even start doing anything for me

Discord banned? Fury scripts discord is still alive which is good news xD 

29 minutes ago, Czar said:

<3 thank you, much respect you have no idea how much this means to me! :D HCIM is my biggest priority after 100% stability, and I hear that hcim 99 wintertodt accounts are super high in demand *hint hint account shops* xD

Not only do you write amazing scripts but you also read minds too? Yes they are in high demand and I've got some big servers with space to run about 30-50 bots each so I'll be able to do ample testing 😉

• Heart 1

Hey again!

I have now done 200 KC and ended up at 88 FM and 60 WC on an iron man.

I will continue to use the script and report back if i find flaws or other things.

Only thing i can think of right now is that it sometimes wants to change the location to north east or west. And gets stuck trying to click the brazier on the opposite side without success and spazzes out. only happens if i tries to use north east brazier when south west. and north west when south east. 

will the updates that roll out still come to us now that its not in the store?

• Heart 1

Almost done with v1.9 wintertodt. Most of the issues/feedback should be taken care of fully in this version, was supposed to be done yesterday but got a new hcim level 3 prepared to test it from a-z.

I previously tested on my main which has high hp so it's not an accurate test, I need to make sure it's fully suited to all accounts not just non-skillers.

Feedback time again!

Sadly managed to catch a ban!

I used it every day since i bought it and started the account.  I think its 6 days ago!

1.9 worked pretty well with few hiccups. 

I did about 45min-1h each with breaks in between. Sadly now on 95 FM i got banned. So close! however it was basically a fresh ironman account made for this purpose.

It would've been fun to get 99 fm. But i knew what i was doing and on an account that did nothing but bot that is a damn long time before ban.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, markus69 said:

Feedback time again!

Sadly managed to catch a ban!

I used it every day since i bought it and started the account.  I think its 6 days ago!

1.9 worked pretty well with few hiccups. 

I did about 45min-1h each with breaks in between. Sadly now on 95 FM i got banned. So close! however it was basically a fresh ironman account made for this purpose.

It would've been fun to get 99 fm. But i knew what i was doing and on an account that did nothing but bot that is a damn long time before ban.

Was this on a 2 day ban account or a fresh one? I highly recommend appealing the unban although it can take up to 1-2 weeks which is annoying. What were the hiccups in the script aside from the ban, was it getting stuck or moving camera shakily or anything? Dw if it does I’ll make some more changes. Did you also bot on multiple accounts? Please confirm. Also have you tried botting with mirror client . If you do get unbanned will you continue to 99 to be the first user who gets 99 fm with this script plz? :D 

Edited by Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Was this on a 2 day ban account or a fresh one? I highly recommend appealing the unban although it can take up to 1-2 weeks which is annoying. What were the hiccups in the script aside from the ban, was it getting stuck or moving camera shakily or anything? Dw if it does I’ll make some more changes. Did you also bot on multiple accounts? Please confirm. Also have you tried botting with mirror client . If you do get unbanned will you continue to 99 to be the first user who gets 99 fm with this script plz? :D 

Hi, it was fresh acc, only botted on 1 acc at a time and yeah the camera shaked a lot. mainly that was the issue. Im gonna try to appeal it. But i got a perm ban on first ban. If i get it back i will try to get 99 fm on it. Otherwise ill make a new one soon and attempt again!

Stealth injection btw. 

• Like 1