Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

3/4 should be fixed in v1.82 today, just waiting on staff, shouldn't take too long hopefully within a couple hours xD

I'll check out the axe thingy now, I think I didn't change the axe in this version. Also, game messages filtered or standard? And is your food min/max the same? E.g. Cake 6 6 or Cake 6 4 or something? It shouldn't matter in the new release anyway so dw about it

Maybe a noob question but how do i update? mine is still 1.72 according to gui

Great update! I've noticed that a couple of the features that didn't seem to work before (max crate and min. food) are working now. It still seems to get stuck behind the bank on occasion, but may have improved - I haven't been able to keep track. Generally just seems a bit faster to bank, but I don't have much of a sample size. 

Edit: I should add that the brazier repair function does not seem to work. After dat free exp yanno

Edited by Diesal
  • Heart 1

Cakes still seem to be an issue, banks after eating 2 full cakes w/ a min value of 2. Still seems to go to the brazier opposite of the specified one too. Another issue as well, after roughly an hour of running the script seemed to be stuck in a loop of going in and out of WT, clicking the door, once the game started it gets stuck because it doesn't seem to handle the dialogue to leave and lose progress. 

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1

• Administrator
5 hours ago, markus69 said:

hello again, tried 1.87 now. And it seems to be working much better.

I havnt had an issue when using default settings except 6 cakes and 3 to start.

Using only axe and tinderbox. ran it 3 times and 1h each time. 

tried once with knife and hammer in inv too. didnt work well then.

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

Cakes still seem to be an issue, banks after eating 2 full cakes w/ a min value of 2. Still seems to go to the brazier opposite of the specified one too. Another issue as well, after roughly an hour of running the script seemed to be stuck in a loop of going in and out of WT, clicking the door, once the game started it gets stuck because it doesn't seem to handle the dialogue to leave and lose progress. 

Thanks guys, we've moved this back to Beta testing and removed it from being purchased from the store. If you would like a refund and to purchase Khaleesi's WT script, you may do that as well. 

• Like 1

Got some amazing updates on the way, thanks to everyone with the help. Also thanks to a few scripters helping me with some code too!

Yesterday's update (v1.87) is now live, next one will be v1.9 later today, you guys will see even more improvements xD

EDIT:

@flewis we are hiding the script to work on it so it's 100% flawless. the script was released a bit earlier than it should have, but we are working on it ASAP. 

But for the record, roughly gets 1-50 fm with less than 50k gp. and then an extra 10-20k for equipment/food/jewellery. If doing HCIM then you can't buy logs so you gotta use a woodcutting bot. Clue hunter outfit is also being worked on so we can get HCIMs using the script too.

Edited by Czar

18 minutes ago, Czar said:

Got some amazing updates on the way, thanks to everyone with the help. Also thanks to a few scripters helping me with some code too!

Yesterday's update (v1.87) is now live, next one will be v1.9 later today, you guys will see even more improvements xD

Id help since i tried to bot it on my ironman and it was completely broked but i cant access discord : D didnt even start doing anything for me

• Heart 1