Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

Hey Czar. One thing that I noticed when trying to start the script, was that if there were no tools in the inventory (tinderbox, knife, hammer), then the script would start, but not do anything whatsoever. I also had an axe in the inventory, which the script immediately deposited. Not sure what happened there, but I'm fiddling around to see what works and what doesn't. 

Edit: it also doesn't seem to repair the brazier. I've double-checked that the setting is on.  

Edit 2: Is it possible for the paint overlay to track other experience (i.e. fletching), and also have a 'hide' feature? 

Edit 3: Occasionally will misclick behind the bank, and stand there for quite a bit before correcting itself. When this happens, the start of the game gets missed by ~10%. 

Edited by Diesal
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Diesal said:

Hey Czar. One thing that I noticed when trying to start the script, was that if there were no tools in the inventory (tinderbox, knife, hammer), then the script would start, but not do anything whatsoever. I also had an axe in the inventory, which the script immediately deposited. Not sure what happened there, but I'm fiddling around to see what works and what doesn't. 

Edit: it also doesn't seem to repair the brazier. I've double-checked that the setting is on.  

Edit 2: Is it possible for the paint overlay to track other experience (i.e. fletching), and also have a 'hide' feature? 

Edit 3: Occasionally will misclick behind the bank, and stand there for quite a bit before correcting itself. When this happens, the start of the game gets missed by ~10%. 

Will make some changes for v1.8 today, thank you sir. I'll add a way to toggle between skills like in my fighter (for slayer etc) using the F4/F5. For hiding the paint, we can do this now via the F2 key. As for banking I've noticed it's a bit slow, I'll make it faster :D

2 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

WT.PNG.6228b3e79c967d1799822aa55e398771.PNG

Looking good so far

Added to main thread, ty sir! Please let us know how it goes, and if you get a phoenix pet xD

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Will make some changes for v1.8 today, thank you sir. I'll add a way to toggle between skills like in my fighter (for slayer etc) using the F4/F5. For hiding the paint, we can do this now via the F2 key. As for banking I've noticed it's a bit slow, I'll make it faster :D

I had no idea! Thank you for letting me know. 

• Like 1

Nice bot though, I have a list of problems.

1. The bot removes my axe in my inventory
  2. The bot decides after couple of games to go back and forth through the mini entrance non-stop for no reason.
  3. The bot doesn't like to finish eating the full cake
  4. It if you change the min and max of the food the bot spasms out and doesn't know what to do so it spins left and right rapidly

Recommendations:

1. Add drop for food
  2. Add option for break timers (afk)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, purging pk said:

Nice bot though, I have a list of problems.

1. The bot removes my axe in my inventory
  2. The bot decides after couple of games to go back and forth through the mini entrance non-stop for no reason.
  3. The bot doesn't like to finish eating the full cake
  4. It if you change the min and max of the food the bot spasms out and doesn't know what to do so it spins left and right rapidly

Recommendations:

1. Add drop for food
  2. Add option for break timers (afk)

Will be added/modified in the upcoming release, ty! For drop food, I don't understand, so dropping food when points are low? Sounds good. Break timers is also a good idea, will add this in the stop conditions tab.

Nice script, i have been using it for a bit.

However there are issues that make it hard or very hard to use.

It randomly stop working and just afks, sometimes just spins the screen.

Sometimes just stays at bank. 

I have my cakes in the inventory- eats like one piece of each. Sometimes 2.

most of the time the contribution wasnt enough to get a reward. even tho the inventory is full of logs, cause it didnt burn them.

all with the "default" settings.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, markus69 said:

Nice script, i have been using it for a bit.

However there are issues that make it hard or very hard to use.

It randomly stop working and just afks, sometimes just spins the screen.

Sometimes just stays at bank. 

I have my cakes in the inventory- eats like one piece of each. Sometimes 2.

most of the time the contribution wasnt enough to get a reward. even tho the inventory is full of logs, cause it didnt burn them.

all with the "default" settings.

Will check these out now, and your food settings? Cake, numberA, numberB

I'm going to do a test run with no settings enabled, and Cake, 6, 6.

I'll make sure it works much better for you, thank you sir! :D

12 hours ago, ezmcgeez said:

Any plans on adding the ability to automatically collect the clue scroll outfit for ironmen? Looks amazing

Being worked on as we speak :D

Also guys, update v1.8 should be available within a couple hours, this is yesterday's update.

EDIT: Found an issue with cakes, will be making some changes now for v1.81

EDIT 2: Posted update v1.82, will automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Will check these out now, and your food settings? Cake, numberA, numberB

I'm going to do a test run with no settings enabled, and Cake, 6, 6.

I'll make sure it works much better for you, thank you sir! :D

Being worked on as we speak :D

Also guys, update v1.8 should be available within a couple hours, this is yesterday's update.

EDIT: Found an issue with cakes, will be making some changes now for v1.81

EDIT 2: Posted update v1.82, will automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy! :D

Yeah, i been using default settings mainly. 

seems to work best if i keep knife, hammer, tinderbox in inventory. and axe equipped.

5 minutes ago, antanasxd said:

Sadly script is broken. :(

• Doesnt withdraw cakes ( tested only with these )
  • Randomly stops cutting/burning and starts spinning screen.
  • in last 30 mins, bot spent time just exiting and entering portal.
  • Any axe must be equiped, as bot would start spamming axe ( while account doesnt have right attack level )

3/4 should be fixed in v1.82 today, just waiting on staff, shouldn't take too long hopefully within a couple hours xD

I'll check out the axe thingy now, I think I didn't change the axe in this version. Also, game messages filtered or standard? And is your food min/max the same? E.g. Cake 6 6 or Cake 6 4 or something? It shouldn't matter in the new release anyway so dw about it

• Heart 2