Is it worth botting for some extra cash on the weekend?

dubanon

It depends on many factors. How many hours of hand play? 5? 10? 40? Also where do you live. 50$ in USA is not the same as 50$ in Africa, so in USA it wouldn't be worth the time to hand train. Also I assume you are taking the most optimistic scenario with "botting all weeking". There is no ban free botting weekends anymore. If you are not automatically banned by the system itself you are by the mods who check in on weekends aswell :) 

5 hours ago, dubanon said:

hand train accounts mon-fri then do the whole suicidebot all weekend, transfer to mule..

is it still worth doing this? looking to make $50-100 a week from this.

Thanks for any replies.

so 110-220m+? if you buy twitch primes you may profit, with 5m a membership you will probably lose, note: without VIP you can only run 2 instances

i wouldnt hand train accs that will end up banned anyway, pure waste of time

tbh if you do not have a clue about what you are going to do; you are better off working irl, even for minimum wage lol

best of luck

Edited by gearing

On 9/29/2020 at 5:38 PM, gearing said:

so 110-220m+? if you buy twitch primes you may profit, with 5m a membership you will probably lose, note: without VIP you can only run 2 instances

i wouldnt hand train accs that will end up banned anyway, pure waste of time

tbh if you do not have a clue about what you are going to do; you are better off working irl, even for minimum wage lol

best of luck

i tryed making a twitch prime account and that all worked out it send me too the "reward" page. and it told me that there was no reward to claim. i assumed that this twitch prime 2 weeks of membership was something of the passed. is this still a thing? and if yes how does it work. i would appriciate a reply cuz these bonds are hurting my profits