jagex does not respond to ban appeal,why?

kharzak

the account was banned in february this year, they responded in august, since then i have been doing the ban appael in vain, they don't respond to it. i would add me this account should but very much because I had high skill on it.I have been waiting 2 months for no reaction, in vain I open new and new appael. Sorry my english is shit.

3 hours ago, kharzak said:

the account was banned in february this year, they responded in august, since then i have been doing the ban appael in vain, they don't respond to it. i would add me this account should but very much because I had high skill on it.I have been waiting 2 months for no reaction, in vain I open new and new appael. Sorry my english is shit.

try in 4+years or so/ use different email

2 hours ago, Space said:

Because if you actually read the appeal process, you may only appeal once. Further appeals will be denied and not responded to. 

not entirely true as i managed to unban accounts that they refused to unban before, i just tried again like 2-3years later

on the other hand, there is an account of mine with like 200m wealth on it that is banned for botting /a fucking mule/ , i sent multiple appeals, never received a single response