LF: Never log similar to OPRS

RaidingPure

I recommend buying the osrs script factory. From there, you can create yourself and customize a script that will do very simple things (as the possibilities are endless) that will keep you logged in. For around $25 you can own the script factory that will do what you need, and then will be able to make whatever you want in the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidingPure said:

As the title says, simple script/plug that doesn't do anything other than keep the account logged in for 6hrs. Without interrupting splashing. 

Don't think that's possible in osbot at this point, only thing you can do is move mouse or rotate camera sometimes...
or @Patrickdo you have a solution for this? ^^

1 hour ago, Herpalerps said:

I recommend buying the osrs script factory. From there, you can create yourself and customize a script that will do very simple things (as the possibilities are endless) that will keep you logged in. For around $25 you can own the script factory that will do what you need, and then will be able to make whatever you want in the future.

I don't think you got his question, this has nothing to do with a script :)
OPRS has this in built function (which you can't do in a script) to make sure you don't logout bcs inactivaty. It pretends the client to log you out ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Don't think that's possible in osbot at this point, only thing you can do is move mouse or rotate camera sometimes...
or @Patrickdo you have a solution for this? ^^

I don't think you got his question, this has nothing to do with a script :)
OPRS has this in built function (which you can't do in a script) to make sure you don't logout bcs inactivaty. It pretends the client to log you out ^^

the openosrs plugin just presses a key on a timer lol

@RaidingPure why not just use a splashing script?

29 minutes ago, ez11 said:

the openosrs plugin just presses a key on a timer lol

@RaidingPure why not just use a splashing script?

Pretty sure it does not give any input, bcs giving input could get you banned.
There is tons of people who get banned for afking and rotating camera or pressing keys ... that does not happen with OPRS for me :)

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Pretty sure it does not give any input, bcs giving input could get you banned.
There is tons of people who get banned for afking and rotating camera or pressing keys ... that does not happen with OPRS for me :)

This is correct. I can't remember the source I read this from, but it modifies the client code responsible for the new afk timer so the account can remain logged in up to the 6hr original limit.

• Like 1

The OPRS script doesn't interrupt splashing, nor does it interrupt the blast furnace pump.

Just use it.

It does give a an input. but its completely unused in the game therefore it will NOT get you banned.  I've used the plug in for months on end now. Its never been the reason for any bans.

Edited by Kalapeno

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2020 at 4:18 PM, RaidingPure said:

As the title says, simple script/plug that doesn't do anything other than keep the account logged in for 6hrs. Without interrupting splashing. 

The script factory idea will work well if you wanna go that way. I got a simple splasher that I use on monks. It attacks the monk, moves mouse off screen and then comes back and clicks on the monk after the random timings I have set. I’ve used this to get 70 magic with just mind runes a few times. No bans what’s so ever and I would run the account for 20 hours with a 4 hour break, but I reckon I could skip the 4 hour break tbh 

7 hours ago, nz420 said:

The script factory idea will work well if you wanna go that way. I got a simple splasher that I use on monks. It attacks the monk, moves mouse off screen and then comes back and clicks on the monk after the random timings I have set. I’ve used this to get 70 magic with just mind runes a few times. No bans what’s so ever and I would run the account for 20 hours with a 4 hour break, but I reckon I could skip the 4 hour break tbh 

That's not the same though, the Oprs does this without any client interaction. It reset the ticks in the background making it bann free for what I know.
splashing is fairly safe indeed, barely any interactions :) I do it the same way! ^^

• 1 month later...