How are you all doing with covid going on

Dbuffed

5 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Not gonna be doing that, what do you think so far? Cold/flu or you think as serious as media is making?

It's more serious than the flu but nothing like the media says imo. Flu kills 300-600k people per year but that study was based off only half the world. Rona is at 1 million right now. Just gonna put some stats out of deaths this year.

All are of this year so far; Added births to show how much of a population growth issue we have.

Total Births: 103.8M

Total Deaths: 43.6M

Seasonal Flu Deaths: 362k

Deaths of Mother's during birth: 229k

Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS: 1.25M

Deaths caused by Cancer: 6.1M

Deaths caused by Malaria: 727k

Cigarettes smoked: 7.7b   -> Deaths by Smoking: 3.7M

Death by Alcohol: 1.8M

Suicides: 794k

Car accident fatalities: 1m

Deaths caused by water related diseases: 624k  (most of these are the poorer countries without safe water sources)

And of course corona: 1,000,709

Abortions don't count towards the death toll but it's 31.5M

30 minutes ago, Gunman said:

It's more serious than the flu but nothing like the media says imo. Flu kills 300-600k people per year but that study was based off only half the world. Rona is at 1 million right now. Just gonna put some stats out of deaths this year.

All are of this year so far; Added births to show how much of a population growth issue we have.

Yep and problem we're facing is they are scaring the public with the whole "everyone is dying to it" when it's in fact many other causes 😕 

6 hours ago, Dbuffed said:
16 hours ago, Burundanga said:

taking the opportunity to give nofap a real try this time around, 15 days in and going strong

Keep going brother keep going! It's also no simp September!

ty brotha, yes, I try to no simp all year round though :)
nofap is much harder I feel, but I'm glad to report experiencing strong positive effect from only being 15 days in. hopefully I don't flatline soon at all. you ever try nofap?

Edited by Burundanga

2 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

ty brotha, yes, I try to no simp all year round though :)
nofap is much harder I feel, but I'm glad to report experiencing strong positive effect from only being 15 days in. hopefully I don't flatline soon at all. you ever try nofap?

I'm married, wives have their needs haha

And I can imagine so man, would be good to see results in gym etc as well

22 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Yep and problem we're facing is they are scaring the public with the whole "everyone is dying to it" when it's in fact many other causes 😕 

Ye, I don't really pay attention to the media because they're stupid af now. I never payed attention to begin with honestly lol

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Ye, I don't really pay attention to the media because they're stupid af now. I never payed attention to begin with honestly lol

Same as me mate, literally don't listen

If you remember me from my old account, you'll remember I have a condition in my blood that puts me high risk.. yet i'm still out where/when I need to be, still going gym etc lmao xD I understand in some peoples eyes probably quite stupid but hey

• Like 1