Future of botting with the Steam news

Timekeeper

Thoughts on the future of botting with the news Runescape is about to go onto Steam within the next year? I could see downloaded battleeye or something right around the corner if they are doing that move. Steam usually has standards game developers must follow to protect the integrity of the game.

I'll be interested to see how it all plays out

4 hours ago, Space said:

Considering we still have people who clearly and easily use hacks/cheats on games like CSGO without any punishment and being somewhat undetectable and even used in E-Sports. I think we can safely assume that rsbotting will be fine

Well, not  without any punishment...they get vac ban. Happened to me.

Edited by cowcow98

ye, in csgo if u pay a good cheat (like $8 per month) u dont get banned, unless u cheat like a noob so u get a lotta reports which can lead u to kind of a manual ban.

but there are some free cheats out there that gets u insta banned as soon as u inject em

its a very interesting situation

im curious about the multilogging situation tho, as i dont know any mmorpgs on steam that allows u to do so, as u would need 2 steam accounts logged at the same time, which is not possible ? Althought J mods said that it is going to be possible to login without the client.

Edited by PunishedAutoClic