Chicks gold Dispute

geoffrey456

I bought a med main with jad pet from @Chicks 3 weeks ago offsite. He cleaned the bank and alched untrables. @Chickshe was not the orginal owner. 

When i contacted him he told me that i may have a virus on a 2 day old pc. Also chicks has workers. He instant replied telling they didnt do it. But didnt want to ask his workers. when i bought the account. on the thread there was mentioned. that the account didnt have a registred email. when i bought the accounts it had a registred email which he had access too. He changed it to my email. My email got spammed with forgot password reset. when i was a sleep. I noticed it just 30 mins ago. when i tried to login to the account. Clearly chicks Dont want to help me. i bought this account for 175 dollars. So i want to warn people to not trade with him for now till this is resolved. 

[Evidence Hidden]

• Like 1

@geoffrey456 before accepting this dispute, can you explain to me how can someone change the password of the account without changing the email which was to linked to you, not once but twice? From what im seeing its a fault of your email security, you changed the accounts email and somehow the password changed and its still linked to your email

I really cant get my head through this one.

23 hours ago, Lost Panda said:

@geoffrey456 before accepting this dispute, can you explain to me how can someone change the password of the account without changing the email which was to linked to you, not once but twice? From what im seeing its a fault of your email security, you changed the accounts email and somehow the password changed and its still linked to your email

I really cant get my head through this one.

Its what i thought. its very weird. But still now i dont have any access too the account. I when i bought the account i made a special email for it. Created on the day of the trade. 06/09/2020 i can proof it. my email was spammed with email of password resets. He was the only one knowing the email also. i can post more evidence tommorow. its midnight here. Also i contacted chicks He going to try let his worker recover the account. Thanks in advance @Lost Panda

On 9/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, geoffrey456 said:

Its what i thought. its very weird. But still now i dont have any access too the account. I when i bought the account i made a special email for it. Created on the day of the trade. 06/09/2020 i can proof it. my email was spammed with email of password resets. He was the only one knowing the email also. i can post more evidence tommorow. its midnight here. Also i contacted chicks He going to try let his worker recover the account. Thanks in advance @Lost Panda

It does not happen, you cant change password without changing email unless you got email access, since you created it you're the only one with access on it, that alone is so fishy

It looks to me you got bored of it and just want a refund

8 hours ago, Lost Panda said:

It does not happen, you cant change password without changing email unless you got email access, since you created it you're the only one with access on it, that alone is so fishy

It looks to me you got bored of it and just want a refund

I never told i want a refund? I just want the account back? @Lost Panda

2 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

I never told i want a refund? I just want the account back? @Lost Panda

Then before calling them names/scammers ect, did you even try to ask them to help you get it back?

Just be patient, since the way how the password change ect and you mentioning there refund policy after a month of purchase is fishy.

Let me know what happens with the recovery.

On 9/29/2020 at 4:36 PM, Lost Panda said:

Then before calling them names/scammers ect, did you even try to ask them to help you get it back?

Just be patient, since the way how the password change ect and you mentioning there refund policy after a month of purchase is fishy.

Let me know what happens with the recovery.

They going do a recovery attempt. further no update so far.

Today i contacted Chicks and he gave me the account back the email on the account is on mine know.

i want to thanks chick gold for able to recover the account back. Also i want to thank the staff of osbot for helping me out.

Can u guys remove the feedback i gave to chicks. 

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

Chicks payed me the 100m 07 he redunded me on eldorado asked costumer support. Just waiting to get it on my card. i assume a few days.

Thanks let us know if anything changes, everything is settled correct? You said you received both payments correct? 

• Mald 2