[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.90

Patrick

• Developer
2 hours ago, Madzer said:

bIoN0pl8FJ.png 

I've noticed it gets stuck here in stronghold of security on this question all the time, just keeps rotating camera. If you manually select the answer it contiues doing what its doing

Also seems to get stuck on the "you have been disconnected screen"

Perhaps there are some new questions added, I'll check it out 

5 hours ago, arlind said:

It's actually really good so far

Good job keep it up !

Good to hear ^^

• Like 2
  • Developer
4 minutes ago, Madzer said:

@PatrickAlso noticed in stronghold of security sometimes when its going through gates it tries to click the gate on the other side but it cant reach it because it hasnt clicked the first gate and just keeps trying to click the one it cant reach until you manually fix

I'll check out the SoS issues

• Like 1

@Patrick

Hey what's going on here?
https://pastebin.com/NG9Be5Uy

So the code in the pastebin is what I am using right? But for some reason within the first minute of starting the client if I start a script it throws NPEs on everything within the solver's onLoop.
Even something simple like log("Break loop"); throws npes. Adding sleeps before the override in onStart doesn't work.

Only two ways I found to make it work is if I wait a 1-2 minutes after logging in. Or adding ClassName.This to everything like I did with the log below.
ClassName.this.log("Break loop");

2 hours ago, Bjotorsflav said:

Not sure if this is 2.5.90 problem but it just stood there being attacked by the trap LOL

https://gyazo.com/3d259b64b5d9f2d274e7d85766baa330

Try it on the stable version and see if it does it. If it does tell Token so he can see what the issue is. Get a copy of the logger and what it does right before too if you can, will make it easier for him.

On 9/27/2020 at 11:56 AM, Madzer said:

@PatrickAlso noticed in stronghold of security sometimes when its going through gates it tries to click the gate on the other side but it cant reach it because it hasnt clicked the first gate and just keeps trying to click the one it cant reach until you manually fix

@PatrickI figured out why it breaks here. It clicks a door to go through and it goes through but then it tries to click the next door but clicks the door it just went through so now its no longer in the middle of the two doors but it thinks it is so now it spams trying to click the door it cant reach