[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.90

Patrick

• Developer

Hey,

This dev build brings a large improvement in the webwalker stability and adds a (temporary) option to use your native mouse to control the bot. This is an experimental and optional functionality which might not be added to the next stable build, depending on the user reviews.

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.5.90.jar

FIXES:
- Fixed -autologin cli argument not working without the -login arg
- Fixed an issue with quest completion loading

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed the issue with trying to interact with obstacles (doors/gates/stairs) that shouldn't even be on the path and getting stuck.

MISC:
- Added the option to use the hardware mouse. This has been added to see if using the hardware mouse has impact on banrate. From our testing it's looking promising. It will limit you to 1 tab which needs to be on the foreground at all time. For security reasons, it's not possible to disable human input and pressing the escape button will imidiately stop the running script. Pressing backspace will pause the script. For more information about how this works, check out https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/awt/Robot.html
- Added a link to the mirror guide on the startup page (WIP).
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 7
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 2
2 hours ago, Patrick said:

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed the issue with trying to interact with obstacles (doors/gates/stairs) that shouldn't even be on the path and getting stuck.

Does this fix the random issue with the bot constantly going through the some gates a random amount of times instead of once?

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

MISC:
- Added the option to use the hardware mouse. This has been added to see if using the hardware mouse has impact on banrate. From our testing it's looking promising

Ye, I assumed there was something with the virtual mouses that triggered something. Just testing macro recording script vs a 3rd party macro recorder told me something was off. And this had a consistent result with the other bot providers injection clients too.

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Does this fix the random issue with the bot constantly going through the some gates a random amount of times instead of once?

Possibly for some 'normal' gates yes

9 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Ye, I assumed there was something with the virtual mouses that triggered something. Just testing macro recording script vs a 3rd party macro recorder told me something was off. And this had a consistent result with the other bot providers injection clients too.

Yeah that's why I added it just to see how effective it is. I managed to bot agility for tens of hours with the hardware mouse option and very little breaks, and the account is still going

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Yeah that's why I added it just to see how effective it is. I managed to bot agility for tens of hours with the hardware mouse option and very little breaks, and the account is still going

Ye, I noticed this a couple months ago and was thinking of bringing it up to you but I don't even know if there's something you can do about it. If the others who use it have similar results, is there even anything you can do besides enable the hardware mouse? I know packet bots don't have this issue. But that would be a huge overhaul I imagine. Plus I don't think that's a good solution for the long term to copy someone else and call it good.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Nice. So regarding the mouse, you mainly write a script using Robot() instead of Mouse() writing where to move, where to click etc. like e.g. Ghostmouse does? And it will use my mouse cursor as ghostmouse does? :) 

No idea how ghostmouse works, but if it uses the Robot class, then it's probably the same

Been testing for a little bit with the new .jar and I’m loving the hardware mouse feature. It’s something I’ve been looking into a lot, and was even considering using something like NodeJS and RobotJS to do something simple with hardware mouse. I hope to see it stick around, and hopefully add some features to make it move more and more human all the time. Keep up the good work! 

• Developer
1 hour ago, LazySmurf said:

Been testing for a little bit with the new .jar and I’m loving the hardware mouse feature. It’s something I’ve been looking into a lot, and was even considering using something like NodeJS and RobotJS to do something simple with hardware mouse. I hope to see it stick around, and hopefully add some features to make it move more and more human all the time. Keep up the good work! 

Good to hear :D