Are 7 days delayed bans rare?

aquilatoii

usually the max is 2-3 days, esp over the weekend. 

Example: bot friday, Jagex see's it on their systems but its not enough for an auto ban, so they check on Monday and determine if you should get the hammer.

=3 day delay. 7 Day is unlikely. You probably did something that triggered their systems within the 7 days.

• Like 1

Just now, Anomaly said:

usually the max is 2-3 days, esp over the weekend. 

Example: bot friday, Jagex see's it on their systems but its not enough for an auto ban, so they check on Monday and determine if you should get the hammer.

=3 day delay. 7 Day is unlikely. You probably did something that triggered their systems within the 7 days.

I mean I am not banned yet, but I want to prepare myself for when I stop botting what the chances are for a ban, I've been botting for 2 weeks almost every day now and no ban yet :)

Like I do no want to play manually for a month and then get the hammer, you know

15 minutes ago, aquilatoii said:

I mean I am not banned yet, but I want to prepare myself for when I stop botting what the chances are for a ban, I've been botting for 2 weeks almost every day now and no ban yet :)

Like I do no want to play manually for a month and then get the hammer, you know

just bot a couple hrs a day, talk to ur friends n shit, dont bot RC / agility / questing and do some manual tasks. Plenty of ppl max out gradually like that. Its when ur botting 3-4+ hours each day, w/ no manual input that jagex will hammer u

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anomaly said:

just bot a couple hrs a day, talk to ur friends n shit, dont bot RC / agility / questing and do some manual tasks. Plenty of ppl max out gradually like that. Its when ur botting 3-4+ hours each day, w/ no manual input that jagex will hammer u

Wellll. I did agility some days 5 hours and wintertodt as well without manual input, but not banned yet

4 hours ago, aquilatoii said:

Wellll. I did agility some days 5 hours and wintertodt as well without manual input, but not banned yet

Those are just the more risky stats to bot hence why it's recommended not to, but if you find the balance is possible to bot those also just being extra careful