1 Firecape + 1 regicide 2 seprate accounts

MinerSpark

Looking to get my main a Firecape, gone without one for years i cba to deal with those saying i should get one now.

85def, 87hp, 86 ranged, 80 pray, 86 magic, lmk if you need any more stat details

Looking to get the firecape done today, you won't need any bank access, details will be discussed over OSBOT Only unless you have advertiser role.

2nd account i need it ready for doing Scared eels in zulrah's pit, and nothing more, things like cooking level will be done manually bymyself, stats for 2nd account will be below.

Underground pass is being botted in next couple hours since am lazy and ive already botted a bunch on the account theres no harm, but any jobs here must be done manually.

rN06ehG.png

19 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

Looking to get my main a Firecape, gone without one for years i cba to deal with those saying i should get one now.

85def, 87hp, 86 ranged, 80 pray, 86 magic, lmk if you need any more stat details

Looking to get the firecape done today, you won't need any bank access, details will be discussed over OSBOT Only unless you have advertiser role.

2nd account i need it ready for doing Scared eels in zulrah's pit, and nothing more, things like cooking level will be done manually bymyself, stats for 2nd account will be below.

Underground pass is being botted in next couple hours since am lazy and ive already botted a bunch on the account theres no harm, but any jobs here must be done manually.

rN06ehG.png

$9,99 for fire cape on 1st account, You can order any time at www.sparta.rs to be added to queue, literally all questions about the service are answered at www.sparta.rs/faq

Edited by zuzel111

1 hour ago, Russian Guy said:

Firecape 16m

Regicide + agility 15m

Regicde and agaility job taken, Firecape will be taken somewhere else.

14 minutes ago, Mac said:

Hi can do firecape for 10m and regicide for 5m if you have the agility level, pm if interested 

What gear setup you need for the firecape?