AltChat Chatbot Support

ProjectPact

Hi All,

Since a few people have been asking how to implement AltChat's API into a script, here you go.

What exactly is AltChat?

It is an Artificial Intelligent chatbot that replies to in-game conversations for you. It functions the same way as Cleverbot does, except in a more realistic manner. According to their website, each chat created develops its own characteristics and traits. Essentially, no two bots will have the same topics, personalities, personal characteristics, hobbies, or flow. 

Why add it to a script?

I've experienced a noticeable decrease in bans when using a chatbot while botting. Not only does it (1) add another form of human characteristics to your bot, (2) adds more randomness to your play style, but also (3) helps defer other players from reporting your accounts. Player-reported accounts are said to have a higher ban rate than other types of monitored accounts. This is taken directly from RuneScape's Safety Centre"Although we do not send out confirmation messages or updates, rest assured that all successfully completed in-game reports are processed and reviewed within 24 hours of being submitted." So by increasing the longevity of your accounts, you will directly increase your profits, if gold farming, and levels, if skilling. 

* Attached is a sample source code of how I implemented it into my scripts. Everything is pretty much straight forward, but if you have any questions please let me know. Also, If you have any suggestions, please let me know as well and I will look over them.

Sample Script.zip

Example:

1947753044_ScreenShot2020-09-22at12_57_14PM.thumb.png.00e34914d6c5f59067ee9f25154f7bbc.png

Notice: Please do not message me if you have any issues with AltChat itself. You'll need to reach out to them directly, as I can't help you.

<3 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 10
  • Heart 1

On 9/19/2020 at 1:16 PM, Hysteriqul said:

Any way you can add an example of how it replies to someone? Been considering adding altchat as we've talked about it before.

Sorry, completely missed this post! I updated the original thread with someone who tried speaking with me with the chatbot enabled. 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, scoob1222 said:

this looks awesome, maybe it could be implemented in store scripts and every user that wants the feature should get the altchat plan

If you have any scripts you’d like it added to, just link the script developer this thread. I’ve created a sample script for them, so they can literally copy and paste everything into their script within seconds to make it work. I’ve added it to basically all of my scripts and removed Cleverbot. Hope this helps! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm not sure what you're asking, but you need to purchase a plan from them. If you are asking which one I use, I purchased the middle tier package.

This was essentially my question, the packages are based on API calls per month I believe.

Sorry if I worded it in a confusing way. This is a really interesting addition, I was wondering about doing something like this in private chat.. maybe having my bots essentially pm eachother throughout their botting sessions. Could use like a reddit comment thread as or movie dialogues as references or something. But this seems a bit simpler even tho it costs money.