Ironman quests needed

Malmo

You will need to gather items, CB lvl 100 (90 range, 86 magic, high melee) 

Need following quests on my ironman : EDIT : ALSO NEEDED

- Full void (3 helms, veteran boat)

- Rogue's outfit, lumberjack outfit, anglers outfit

- Tail of two cats
- Fremennik exiles
- Swan song
- Roving elves
- Monkey Madnes 2
- Legends quest
- Ascent of Arceuus
- Darkness of Hallowvale

Edited by Malmo

1 hour ago, Malmo said:

Idk if u noticed but i dont answer to your quotes anymore, with a reason. Please stop posting on my threads with the absurd prices.

oh sorry, i though you looking for quotes, you shoud have mentioned that you looking for venezuelan who can do this for few mil

9 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

oh sorry, i though you looking for quotes, you shoud have mentioned that you looking for venezuelan who can do this for few mil

Yeah, if id look for venezuelans i'd contact ur workers :) Oh look a quote for everything together withing void for 155m. Such a surprise.

8 hours ago, RS Rage said:

60.5m for the quests assuming you've got everything

1,250 points on vet pest control: 45m

Rogue's outfit: 15m
Lumberjack outfit: 15m assuming In Aid In of the Myreque is completed
Angler set 20m:

155.5m total
95+ offsite feedback.
RagnarTheRed#6081

Will add you when i get from work.

1 hour ago, Malmo said:

Yeah, if id look for venezuelans i'd contact ur workers :) Oh look a quote for everything together withing void for 155m. Such a surprise.

Will add you when i get from work.

Lmao, most services use venezuelans so do i. Its 50m difference and you so happy? Post same request for weeks and you will find someone to do it for 60m or even less but you will risk with getting your bank cleaned. I dont understand whats the reason i'm „not good enough” for such service. If you dont have enough money to pay guy with vouches then look for less trusted and risk bank. 

Edit: also dont forget to report my post so mods can remove it and give me warnings. 

Edited by Russian Guy

8 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

Lmao, most services use venezuelans so do i. Its 50m difference and you so happy? Post same request for weeks and you will find someone to do it for 60m or even less but you will risk with getting your bank cleaned. I dont understand whats the reason i'm „not good enough” for such service. If you dont have enough money to pay guy with vouches then look for less trusted and risk bank. 

Edit: also dont forget to report my post so mods can remove it and give me warnings. 

He offered 50m less for quests, outfits, and void. Tbh, u can check my feedbacks if i have "enough" money. Cba even to deal with u, and idgaf about reporting ur posts.