Wintertodt

Lordfido97

Hello and welcome to my price check

Lets say I were to make HCIM wintertodt accounts. From what I have read, accounts with 600+ chest and 99 FM are going for around 75 $

1. If I were to make a account where I open chest until I receive full Pyro gear. and therefore only have 300 chest or so left. how much would that sell for

2. If I were to do the same as 1. But in the progress get the pet. Would that increase it ?

for both I would be fixing brazier for Con xp. and fletching for those fletch lvls

Hope some of you can help me with it

Bulk account sellers offer deals for Wintertodt HCIM these days, plus people wanting that type of account would prefer to just get it serviced by an account made by themselves, so the price fluctuates pretty frequently from $50+

Assuming you've gotten 99 after getting the full Pyro set, it wouldn't necessarily increase the price as the skill's already done at that point - all it does is offer 2.5% boosted XP...

Acquiring the Phoenix pet usually increases the overall value, but again it's dependent on the buyer 

The broken record saying is the more reputable and trusted you are, the more likely you are able to profit in the overall price for an account

26 minutes ago, Darren said:

Bulk account sellers offer deals for Wintertodt HCIM these days, plus people wanting that type of account would prefer to just get it serviced by an account made by themselves, so the price fluctuates pretty frequently from $50+

Assuming you've gotten 99 after getting the full Pyro set, it wouldn't necessarily increase the price as the skill's already done at that point - all it does is offer 2.5% boosted XP...

Acquiring the Phoenix pet usually increases the overall value, but again it's dependent on the buyer 

The broken record saying is the more reputable and trusted you are, the more likely you are able to profit in the overall price for an account

Will it decrease the price, that I open chest. by doing so, the buyer will have fewer chest to open themselves, and fewer crates in total, by me getting 2.5 % faster xp ?

And just to be clear. you would say I should expect 50$ as selling price. or would you say it was possible for me to get 75$. I know it might take time to find buyers. but I would rather wait abit than lose 1/3 of the profit

3 minutes ago, Lordfido97 said:

Will it decrease the price, that I open chest. by doing so, the buyer will have fewer chest to open themselves, and fewer crates in total, by me getting 2.5 % faster xp ?

And just to be clear. you would say I should expect 50$ as selling price. or would you say it was possible for me to get 75$. I know it might take time to find buyers. but I would rather wait abit than lose 1/3 of the profit

It's really just up to the preference of the buyer... I've made and sold a bunch of Todt accounts before and some buyers had the superstition that they would get better rolls if they opened the crates themselves, so again it's just dependent on the buyer.

Typically yes, that's the average price you should expect to get. Of course it'd be possible to get near enough the best value but it could take a substantial amount of time, it just makes it easier to find a buyer when you've already got a foundation from selling 

4 hours ago, Darren said:

It's really just up to the preference of the buyer... I've made and sold a bunch of Todt accounts before and some buyers had the superstition that they would get better rolls if they opened the crates themselves, so again it's just dependent on the buyer.

Typically yes, that's the average price you should expect to get. Of course it'd be possible to get near enough the best value but it could take a substantial amount of time, it just makes it easier to find a buyer when you've already got a foundation from selling 

People buy the unopened crates so they can gain some stats in herb/farming to get better herbs/seeds.