autoclick alching

MK MK

F2p alchables suck.  Platebodies and dhide bodies have low but limits I think best bet maybe gold jewelry but you’d lose more money alch if prob than u would buying a bond and in p2p the gp earn potential is much higher. 
5.2m (current bond price) is less than $3 usd and 99 mage isn’t useful in f2p. 

Even randomized auto clickers can result in bot busting ban but chances are if your account is not flagged and you’re in an instanced area and you kept your mouth shut you could reach 99 with no bans like many others.  I’ve personally had bans from Gary’s in public areas.

Edited by Molten

how much time in a single session do you guys alch? and how much time total in a day?

Never had issues auto click alching, but I got banned for it for the first time a few months ago and I haven't tried since. I forgot exactly what I did but I'm sure i was likely too wreckless

Edited by soggyscooter

my history of autoclicking:

1) 99 magic on rs3

2) 95 mage on p2p pure (this pure got banned later on for trying to macro canifis agility 4 revs shortcut)

3) 99 mage on pvm alt (10 hours+ situation)

4) 1 month after 99 mage on pvm acc gets banned on main (2100+ total) AND the alt . Never cheated on the main tho.

5) confused

6) autoclicks with vpn l0l0l0l00ll0l0l0l0l0

Edited by PunishedAutoClic

22 hours ago, PunishedAutoClic said:

my history of autoclicking:

1) 99 magic on rs3

2) 95 mage on p2p pure (this pure got banned later on for trying to macro canifis agility 4 revs shortcut)

3) 99 mage on pvm alt (10 hours+ situation)

4) 1 month after 99 mage on pvm acc gets banned on main (2100+ total) AND the alt . Never cheated on the main tho.

5) confused

6) autoclicks with vpn l0l0l0l00ll0l0l0l0l0

Don’t play rs on vpn it’s like being homeless and holding up a sign that says cyber criminal. you’ll catch other people’s chain bans. I’ve had accounts that have never even been botted in get banned for botting while on vpn afk at sand crabs manually resetting. Jagex’s job is partially to investigate IP addresses on accounts and chances are they have a pretty good understanding of them. 

maybe that would have worked well 10 years ago. 

Edited by Molten

17 hours ago, Molten said:

Don’t play rs on vpn it’s like being homeless and holding up a sign that says cyber criminal. you’ll catch other people’s chain bans. I’ve had accounts that have never even been botted in get banned for botting while on vpn afk at sand crabs manually resetting. Jagex’s job is partially to investigate IP addresses on accounts and chances are they have a pretty good understanding of them. 

maybe that would have worked well 10 years ago. 

ye im using this program called ExitLag to get IP  my hidden, so its not like a free google random VPN. No bans using it so far ! take a look

exitlag.jpg