use new mouse

gekkebakker

1 hour ago, Nice guy said:

but what does it actually even mean? What does it change?

Different mouse movements than with it being off.

Osbot team is attempting to battle the detection system of jagex as much as possible, and so they are attempting to change the mouse algo, (afaik it actually hasn't been confirmed whether it affects ban rates or no, and whether jagex even detects mouse movements.)

I personally haven't really noticed any difference when i used it.

Edited by LagerLV

4 hours ago, Nice guy said:

but what does it actually even mean? What does it change?

What part of mouse algorithm do you not understand? Just looking at it on and off you should see a difference. Like the guy above said it changes the way the mouse moves and behaves. You also get to customize this one in the script code. In my case the bans have improved with the new mouse but idk if it's the new movement or just because it's slower in some situations and lowers the efficiency.

2 hours ago, LagerLV said:

Different mouse movements than with it being off.

Osbot team is attempting to battle the detection system of jagex as much as possible, and so they are attempting to change the mouse algo, (afaik it actually hasn't been confirmed whether it affects ban rates or no, and whether jagex even detects mouse movements.)

I personally haven't really noticed any difference when i used it.

As far as I can tell they do track the way you interact with the game, we don't know what exactly it is though of course. Imo it has something to do with the virtual mouse on injection clients that trigger something. And ALL injection clients seem to do this. My theory for this was testing the client with a macro script vs the client and a 3rd party macro recorder. The 3rd party beat the script every time. Next best I found was packet bots and the very best I found was mirror mode. I have yet to find a CLIENT that can beat mirror.

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2020 at 11:12 PM, Gunman said:

What part of mouse algorithm do you not understand? Just looking at it on and off you should see a difference. Like the guy above said it changes the way the mouse moves and behaves. You also get to customize this one in the script code. In my case the bans have improved with the new mouse but idk if it's the new movement or just because it's slower in some situations and lowers the efficiency.

As far as I can tell they do track the way you interact with the game, we don't know what exactly it is though of course. Imo it has something to do with the virtual mouse on injection clients that trigger something. And ALL injection clients seem to do this. My theory for this was testing the client with a macro script vs the client and a 3rd party macro recorder. The 3rd party beat the script every time. Next best I found was packet bots and the very best I found was mirror mode. I have yet to find a CLIENT that can beat mirror.

Do you suggest mirror mode with new mouse??