Problem with selenium and account creator bot

Syndo

I started making a osrs account creating bot and i ran into a problem. When i open the create an account page i get this.

pic2.PNG.e8e89899650cd9069eb96c6264947c2e.PNGpic1.PNG.e0edde690eba79f22ddff8400fa8e0d0.PNG

Is there any way i could get past this? Can i use 2 captcha to solve this? Should i use one of those audio to number scripts?

I can try to use https://speech-to-text-demo.ng.bluemix.net/ but thats rly slow and it would be annoying to save the aduio file then upload, read the numbers ect. any suggestions?

Edited by Syndo
  • Like 1

I found that its called GeeTest where you move the puzzle peice, and it can be solved with 2captcha, but its more expensive (3$/1000 captchas solved)

Idk im new to programming bots like this so idk, maybe if i disable redirects i could keep making new accs on the same page?

If i can make multiple accs in the same session disableing redirects it would be much cheaper but still i would need to solve the normal captchas w 2captcha

Edited by Syndo

Firefox is also blocked, i guess i just have to solve the GeeTest then.....

I can also use the vision impaired thing on captcha systems where it is a sound file that says numbers, then use the numbers. But that would be much slower than 2captcha because i need to pull the file, download it, upload to a speech to text, get the numbers and input them. And that would take wayyyyy longer than 2captcha

Edited by Syndo

13 hours ago, Syndo said:

Firefox is also blocked, i guess i just have to solve the GeeTest then.....

I can also use the vision impaired thing on captcha systems where it is a sound file that says numbers, then use the numbers. But that would be much slower than 2captcha because i need to pull the file, download it, upload to a speech to text, get the numbers and input them. And that would take wayyyyy longer than 2captcha

Try using puppeteer if you have issues with selenium detection as that might bypass most browser flags. Either way you will have to use 2captcha just one method might get you the cheaper to solve ones.

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, Syndo said:

I read that chrome has a build in detection for selenium to stop things like this, on reddit someone mentioned it is possible to avoid this but its really complicated.

They also mentioned that using firefox might help so i might try that so i can avoid the GeeTest

Its not hard its just different but only problem is that you cant type in a url or something like that i cant remember but it was somethign big like that

• Like 1

• Gunman locked this topic