Creation country when buying accounts

Nerotos

Hey! As the title says, when you guys buy any handmade accounts do you mind where the account was initially created?

If not and you seek NA created account's, do you mind if the account was made completely handmade and aged through a proxy?

If not, do you care about the account being created on the data center proxy giving the fact that this proxy is clean? Or you need (not prefer) for it to be created on a residential proxy then used on a clean data center one?

I'm gonna start selling accounts so I want to be able to provide the best service.

Data center proxies and fresh accounts generally don't go together. You'll want to have them made through a high quality proxy since data center IPs tend to lead to locks more often than not and can thus can lead to problems for the person buying them. As for hand made tut accounts though I'm not sure what the demand on those would be since I don't think it's possible to tell whether or not you've actually completed tutorial island by hand so you might just be better off trying to mass produce accounts w/ a script. 

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1

Data center proxies are not always the same. You can use them and never get locked or use them and get locked most of the time. And the locks are what you do not want. If you making higher level accounts it doesn't bother you too much to unlock some of the account, but the thing is that you will have to put an email on the account thus it could impact your sales.

Regarding country I guess most people prefer USA since USA proxies are cheapest and easiest to get in general so many people use them. If say you create account on France and sell it to someone who always use USA IP he could get insta locked. Also everything depends, if you selling max stakers, or 70/70/70, ready pures or whatever which could be considered more to high-end part it could not bother that much since the person would only need to unlock it one time and start using it. But buying 10 accounts for botting lets say and having them all insta locked due different country ips would definitely be a problem.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Data center proxies are not always the same. You can use them and never get locked or use them and get locked most of the time. And the locks are what you do not want. If you making higher level accounts it doesn't bother you too much to unlock some of the account, but the thing is that you will have to put an email on the account thus it could impact your sales.

Regarding country I guess most people prefer USA since USA proxies are cheapest and easiest to get in general so many people use them. If say you create account on France and sell it to someone who always use USA IP he could get insta locked. Also everything depends, if you selling max stakers, or 70/70/70, ready pures or whatever which could be considered more to high-end part it could not bother that much since the person would only need to unlock it one time and start using it. But buying 10 accounts for botting lets say and having them all insta locked due different country ips would definitely be a problem.

I'll be doing high-end accounts, so mostly the issue would be the lock and regardless knowing is not bad as it would only require an unlock  I believe it would not speak good about me regarding quality of delivery and post-sale, Do you think I'll be needing to do the entire account proxy on a high-end residential proxy or just the account creation and tutorial island on the residential one?

4 hours ago, Nerotos said:

I'll be doing high-end accounts, so mostly the issue would be the lock and regardless knowing is not bad as it would only require an unlock  I believe it would not speak good about me regarding quality of delivery and post-sale, Do you think I'll be needing to do the entire account proxy on a high-end residential proxy or just the account creation and tutorial island on the residential one?

Probably just account creation, but it depends a lot. Jagex improved locking a lot, when I was using shittier data center proxies locks were very unexpected. Like giving accounts 5m+ for supplies and leveling up and bam, locked. Even though account was doing something for couple hours

5 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Probably just account creation, but it depends a lot. Jagex improved locking a lot, when I was using shittier data center proxies locks were very unexpected. Like giving accounts 5m+ for supplies and leveling up and bam, locked. Even though account was doing something for couple hours

I see, then I'll have to test it properly before starting the big farm I intend later on, thanks for the help!