Price check on maxed main

PeddeEppi

Im interested in selling my maxed main as I have lost all interest in playing the game (and if I was gonna start again I would prob play an ironman)

-  Not much to say, the account is entirely hand-played by me and was maxed over a period of about 18 months.

- Traded off all the gold after I maxed so the account has little to no wealth, but most untradables (not infernal and music cape mainly, and some other cosmetics. ). All achievement diaries are completed. 

- House is decent but not perfect (no occult altar mainly, and no nexus).

-I do have a few pets that I would consider "cool", such as Herbi and the beaver, as well as the RC pet

The account has not been played almost at all since I maxed which was before the summer. Does anyone even buy maxed accounts? Im not looking for anything crazy, as I dont particularly care about the account even though I had alot of fun while maxing it. I also have access to the original email if that matters. Any help would be appreciated!

(Would also appreciate any tips on selling, such as where to do so and payment methods etc. Not very experienced in this regard)

Edited by PeddeEppi